Pregnancy and breastfeeding can affect your body in ways that may not be easy to change with diet and exercise. Motherhood can leave abdominal muscles lax, breasts sagging, and your overall body shape less than desired.
Why Should I Consider a Mommy Makeover?
In this procedure you can restore the appearance of your body for lifted breasts, smaller waistline, and more. Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown offer the Mommy Makeover to rejuvenate your body, returning your pre-pregnancy figure. This highly sought-after cosmetic surgery reverses the unwanted physical effects of childbearing through a combination of aesthetic goals.
During your consultation, Drs. Brown and Bruno will work with you to determine which combination of procedures will best meet your needs.
Benefits of the Mommy Makeover
- Removes excess, loose, or hanging skin, which may be the result of weight loss or pregnancy
- Lifts and enhances the breasts
- Reduces appearance of stretch marks, particularly after pregnancy
- Increases confidence and self-image
Candidates for the Mommy Makeover…
- Are not breastfeeding
- Are at least four to six months post-childbirth
- Are close to their ideal body weight
In the Procedure
The Mommy Makeover is generally customized to meet the goals and preferences for each mother and can include any number of the following:
Even with healthy eating and smart exercise, new mothers can feel that their body hasn’t regained the shape that they desire. Mommy makeovers can help moms reclaim their pre-baby shape and also increase body-confidence.
Bruno|Brown Plastic Surgery are specialists at helping DC moms get their bodies back with Mommy Makeovers. If you’d like to discuss what a Mommy Makeover can do to help you reclaim your pre-baby body, schedule a consultation.
If you’re considering a Mommy Makeover, or have questions about what the procedure can do for you, contact us today to discuss your specific needs.
- General Patient Instructions
- Medication List
- Drain Care
- Breast Augmentation Instructions
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) Instructions