If your best efforts to eat well and exercise have not yielded your desired results concerning the tone and shape of your legs, you may want to consider a thigh lift, also known as a thighplasty.
Why Should I Consider the Thigh Lift Procedure?
In this procedure, excess skin and fat are removed to achieve leaner, more toned legs. During your consultation, Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown will assess the best procedure for your particular goals. The doctors will work with you before, during, and after your procedure to ensure that your body looks the way you always wanted it to.
Benefits of the Thigh Lift Procedure
- Improves muscle tone in the quadrilateral region
- Creates a desirable “thigh gap” to reduce chafing
- Reduces the size and flabbiness of the thighs
Candidates for Thigh Lifts…
- Are a relatively stable weight
- Are of a weight proportionate to their height
- Are adults of any age
- Are realistic about their desired figure
In the Procedure
In this procedure, doctors will reshape the thigh by removing excess skin and fat from these trouble spots. The doctor will make an incision at the base of the thigh along the groin area as well as near the knee area. Excess fat, tissue, and skin will be removed, while muscles and skin are tightened to the desired appearance. The results are toned, contoured inner and outer thighs.