If you are looking to increase the size and shape of your breasts, but do not want to use implants, you might want to consider breast augmentation with fat grafting.
Why Should I Consider Breast Augmentation?
The breast augmentation surgical procedure can completely reshape and resize the appearance of your breasts. During your consultation, Drs Brown and Bruno will work closely with you to determine the ideal shape and size of your breast procedure. Every woman is different and at Bruno|Brown, we prefer to take a holistic approach to achieving your desired look. In order to achieve the best results, the doctors will evaluate the following:
- How to achieve your desired look with your current body type and and size
- Exact specifications for your desired shape and size
- Your lifestyle, including activity and hobbies that may be impacted
- Whether or not you intend to become pregnant
Benefits of Breast Augmentation with Fat Grafting
- Increases breast symmetry
- Improves projection
- Increases and reshapes cleavage
- Targets unwanted fatty deposits
- Returns breast volume and shape typically lost after aging, pregnancy, or weight loss
Candidates for Breast Augmentation…
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are interested in modest breast enhancement
- May have a breast asymmetry
- Are not currently pregnant or nursing
- Are in good overall health
What is the difference between using implants and fat grafting?
While the traditional breast augmentation procedure will reshape and resize the appearance of your breasts using a silicone or saline implant, this procedure can achieve similar results using a careful injection of fat. During your consultation, your physician will work with you to determine how to achieve your desired look and the amount of fat necessary to meet your needs.
Additional Benefits of Breast Augmentation with Fat Grafting:
- No need to use an implant to improve appearance
- Scarring is minimal, as incisions are very small
- The procedure is performed using liposuction, benefitting two concerns at one time
In the Procedure
In this procedure, repurposed fat is used to reshape and contour the breasts. Small, needle-sized incisions are made below or to the sides of the breasts in order to achieve the desired shape, size, and lift.
For candidates using fat grafting, there is a double benefit by targeting unwanted fatty deposits and using them for breast enhancement. Recovery is virtually non-existent as patients are allowed to fully exercise within a day or two.