If you are disappointed in how aging and sun damage have affected your forehead and brow, it may be time to consider a brow lift to restore a youthful appearance.
Why Should I Consider the Brow Lift Procedure?
In this procedure, excess skin is removed and facial features are repositioned to achieve a more youthful, harmonious look. During your complimentary consultation, Drs Bruno and Brown will consult with you to determine which areas to target to achieve the best appearance for your brow. Unlike most plastic surgeons, Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown prefer to consider the overall harmony of your facial features, rather than focus on one area in isolation.
Additionally, unlike most doctors who will siphon off work to lesser trained members of their staff, Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown will be with you every step of the way – from initial consultation through the recovery process.
Benefits of the Brow Lift Procedure
- Reduces signs of aging and sun damage
- Rejuvenates the overall appearance of skin
- Lifts heavy or droopy eyebrows to open up the eye region
- Smooths the appearance of lines and furrows (“worry lines”) across the forehead
Candidates for Brow Lift…
- Are in good overall health
- Have realistic expectations for their desired appearance
- Are non-smokers, or are willing to quit smoking prior to and during the recovery of the procedure
In the Procedure
Your doctor will work with you to determine which brow lift procedure will best suit your lifestyle and needs in addition to which procedure will achieve your desired look. In some cases a brow lift may involve incisions to the forehead to remove excess skin and tissue, a coronal procedure (repositioning of the eyebrows), or a combination of both. In some cases, your doctor may recommend Botox instead of or in addition to your brow lift procedure.