If you are unsatisfied with the appearance of your facial features and feel that the aging process has made you look older than you feel, you might want to consider a facelift.
Why Should I Consider the Facelift Procedure?
Through a combination of surgical and non-invasive techniques, this procedure will reduce the signs of aging and reshape undesirable facial features for a more youthful, harmonious appearance.
To achieve the most customized, long term benefits with the most natural feel, there are no better options than the facelift procedure. In your complimentary consultation, Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown will work with you to determine which combination of procedures will best suit your needs and lifestyle. Together, you and your doctor will decide how to best proceed to get you the youthful, refined appearance to help you look and feel better.
Benefits of the Facelift Procedure
- Improves signs of aging and sun damage
- Increases harmony and symmetry of facial features
- Reduces appearance of jowls
- Smooths of the folds between the nose, around the mouth, towards the chin
- Lifts the skin and fat beneath the chin and neck
- Raises the appearance of drooping cheeks
- Helps the appearance of banded neck lines
Candidates for Facelifts…
- Are in good overall health
- Have realistic expectations for their desired appearance
- Have generally healthy skin, with good elasticity
- Are non-smokers, or are will to quit smoking prior to and during the recovery of the procedure
In the Procedure
The facelift procedure is actually a combination of a number of different procedures. With a preference towards non-invasive techniques, your doctor will determine which procedures will best suit your needs. The primary options are:
- Full Facelift: adjustments to the whole facial region, from the neck up to the forehead
- Mid Facelift: primarily focused on the appearance of the cheeks and adjacent areas
- Lower Facelift: concerning the mid and lower face region, often preferred by those just beginning to experience the signs of aging
- Necklift: predominately addresses the neck bands and excess skin below the jawline
If you’re considering a facelift, or have questions about what the procedure can do for you, contact us today to discuss your specific needs.