The nose is perhaps the most prominent facial feature. Trying alternative methods to distract from an undesirable nose, such as changing hairstyle or creative make up, can only achieve a limited result. The only way to effectively and permanently change the appearance of your nose is through rhinoplasty, often called a “nose job.”
Why Should I Consider Rhinoplasty?
In this procedure, doctors will either use careful surgical techniques or in-office fillers to reshape your nose for a more flattering appearance. Drs Brown and Bruno will work with you to ensure that you not only have a more appealing nose but also that the procedure will bring greater harmony to your overall facial features and increase your self confidence.
During your consultation, your surgeon will discuss with you your issues and concerns as well as how to reshape the nose to best enhance your facial features.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
- Reforms a nose which has been broken
- Reshapes a nose with an irregular shape
- Alters nasal size which is too narrow, constricted, wide, or upturned
- Reduces or lengthens the breadth or height of a nose
- Smooths a crooked or bent nose
- Improves breathing restricted by a deviated septum
Candidates for Rhinoplasty…
- Are in good health
- Have realistic expectations for the results of the procedure
- Are looking to reshape or resize the appearance of their nose
- Are typically older than 15
In the Procedure
There are a number of methods used to perform rhinoplasty, including open rhinoplasty (incisions to the tissue between the nostril and the nose crease), closed rhinoplasty (incisions to the inside of the nose through the nostrils), and non-invasive (using filler injections). Dr. Brown and Dr. Bruno will work closely with you to determine which rhinoplasty procedure is best for your needs and lifestyle.
If you’re considering rhinoplasty in Washington DC, contact us.