BodyTite is a minimally-invasive body contouring procedure for internal and external lipolysis, which produces results previously only achieved through extensive surgeries.
Why Should I Consider BodyTite?
This procedure will help get rid of those areas of fat that won’t go away despite your best diet and exercise efforts. A BodyTite procedure is different from other forms of liposuction because it removes fat while simultaneously tightening the skin. This decreases the likelihood a patient would also need a tummy tuck to remove excess skin after their procedure.
Benefits of BodyTite
- Removes excess fat while tightening the skin
- Requires almost no downtime, compared with traditional liposuction
- Results in less swelling and bruising
- Can be used on the following areas:
Candidates for BodyTite
- Are in good health
- Have determined which specific areas have been unresponsive to diet and exercise
- Have realistic expectations for their desired figure
BodyTite is a form of liposuction that allows doctors to perform procedures with minimal scarring, reduced downtime, while getting the same results that were previously only achieved through more invasive surgical procedures.
BodyTite is powered by radio-frequency assisted lipolysis (RFAL) for three-dimensional remodeling and contouring. RFAL melts and removes excess fat through a tiny incision made in a discreet location.