If you have experienced a loss of facial volume as natural collagen decreases, you may want to consider dermal injectable fillers.
Why Should I Consider Dermal Fillers?
In this procedure, small amounts of filler are carefully injected to reduce the signs of aging in areas such as the lips, cheeks, chin, nose, and eyes. As board certified plastic surgeons, Drs Bruno and Brown are expertly qualified to determine what the best methods to achieve your desired appearance. At your complimentary consultation, your doctor will help you determine how to achieve your desired look and whether you might benefit from compatible procedures such as Botox or chemical peels.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
- Increases in facial volume
- Reduces appearance of lines and wrinkles, especially between the eyes
- Smooths thin, aging skin
- Fills out hollow cheeks and eyes
- Plumps thin lips
- Restructures receding chins
- Adjusts nose irregularities
In the Procedure
For those experience mild to moderate signs of aging, fillers are a non-invasive alternative to surgical procedures such as facelifts. Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown offer both Juvederm and Sculptra fillers:
- Juvederm is a smooth gel filler which yields consistent and natural results, often resulting an appearance several years younger with only a single treatment.
- Juvederm Volbella – created specifically for the lip and mouth area, provides a softer filler for lips and perioral age lines
- Sculptra is an injectable which stimulates collagen production for sustained, beautiful results, also in a single treatment.
Are you interested in seeing how fillers can reduce the signs of aging for you?