Discover the possibilities with mid facelifts in Chevy Chase
Feeling like you have lost fullness in your cheeks? Not quite sure you need a full facelift? A mid facelift might be the perfect option for you.
Everybody is different. Some patients experience the entirety of their face skin drooping, while others only experience it in their cheeks. Mid facelifts are the perfect procedure for those who need a small touch-up to only the middle region of their face.
Benefits of a mid facelift in Chevy Chase include:
- Ability to correct one specific area of the face instead of your entire face
- Fullness of cheeks and under eyes
- Minimal incisions which results in quicker healing time
What’s a mid facelift?
A mid facelift is a cosmetic procedure done to tighten the skin from the upper mouth to eye region. This correction helps to reduce dissent of the cheek and under eye without making corrections to the forehead or jawline. Those who require more correction may need to consider a full facelift.
This procedure involves one small incision in the hairline and one small incision in the mouth. From this, the doctor is able to readjust, tighten, and lift the cheek tissue. This results in more facial fullness with minimal invasion.
Incisions typically take 1-2 weeks to heal but are easily concealed. Swelling and fullness is to be expected, but will subside as you heal. The procedure is performed with no hospital stay required.
What are other facelift options?
If a mid facelift is not fitting for your specific needs, there are other Maryland facelift options that may be more beneficial:
- Full Facelift: This procedure corrects the face by tightening the skin and muscles of the entire face. Incisions are made in the hairline and behind the ear.
- Brow Lift: This procedure focuses on the upper region of your face by lifting the forehead, therefore lifting the eyebrows and revealing the upper eyelids. Incisions are made within the hairline.
- Neck Lift: This procedure specifically focuses on tightening the muscle within the neck and reducing sagging or droopy skin below the chin. Incisions are made just below the chin and behind the ear if necessary.
Are there non-surgical facelift options?
Although surgical intervention is typically the best remedy for loose facial skin, there are other less invasive options. Fillers and Botox can temporarily help to create fullness and smoothness in problem areas, similar to a facelift effect. Restoring your face’s youth is possible by maintaining regular injectable treatments, accompanied by thorough consultations with your doctor.
Why Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery?
We take great pride in delivering extraordinary results and ensuring our patients are satisfied. Read reviews from our patients below:
“Well… what can a girl say, but, thank you, thank you, thank you! Dr. Bruno was kind, considerate and understanding of my needs. He took the time to explain the procedure to me, and what to expect after. He not only used the most current technique to perform my procedure, but also has a great bedside manner which helped me to feel like I was in the best hands. I can’t say enough positive things about him. I have recommended him to my friends and family.” – Heidi H.
“Dr Brown performed botox injections and I found him to be patient, skilled, and knowledgeable. I’ve had botox before with other plastic surgeons and come out looking lopsided with one eyebrow up and one drooping. I was nervous going in from my past experiences but Dr Brown listened to my concerns and took time to explain what he was doing and why. I am going back for my next injections and will continue to go back again.” – Leah H.