If you find that the appearance of your breasts has changed in a way that does not enhance your figure, it may be time to consider the breast lift cosmetic procedure.
Why Should I Consider a Breast Lift?
The breast lift surgical procedure can reduce the appearance of aging on sagging, droopy breasts to restore a youthful, perky chest. In order to help women achieve maximum satisfaction with their appearance, our physicians focus on a holistic approach to cosmetic procedures. In your consultation, your doctor will work with you to determine which procedure will achieve your desired look and will suit your lifestyle. It is not uncommon to add an implant to the breast lifting procedure to enhance the overall volume as well.
Benefits of the Breast Lift Procedure
- Improves position of the breast
- Improves breast symmetry
- Can restore cleavage
- Tightens the breast skin and shape
Candidates for Breast Lifts…
- Have lost breast shape and position
- Are in good overall health
- Have realistic expectations for their desired look
- Are interested in restoring the youthful appearance of their breasts
In the Procedure
In this procedure, also known as a mastopexy, incisions are made to sagging or droopy breasts in order to lift the appearance and contour. The doctors will work with you to evaluate which type of breast lift incision will best suit your needs. The four basic options are:
- Anchor: 3 basic incisions, one around the areola, one vertical to the breast crease, and one horizontal along the breast crease
- Lollipop: 2 basic incisions, one around the areola and one vertical to the breast crease
- Periareolar: 1 incision around the areola
- Crescent: 1 along the top half of the areola
Are you interested in discussing how a breast lift can improve your appearance?
Set up a consultation today!