If exercise and being in overall good health don’t yield the right results for the appearance of your arms, you may want to consider the arm lift procedure.
Why Should I Consider the Arm Lift Procedure?
In the arm lift procedure, excess skin and fat are removed for a smoother, more toned look to improve the appearance and form of the arms. During your consultation, our physicians will assess the best procedure for your particular goals.
Candidates for Arm Lifts…
- Are often relatively fit individuals, bothered by a condition which prevents correction through exercise
- Are adults of any age
- Are at a relatively stable weight and not significantly overweight
- Do not have any medical conditions that can impair healing
- Are non-smokers
- Are realistic and positive about their expectations for the procedure
Benefits of the Arm Lift Procedure
- Improves muscle tone
- Reduces the size and flabbiness of the upper arms
In the Procedure
Also known as the brachioplasty, this cosmetic surgery involves making an incision into the arm to remove skin and fat. The doctor will then contour along the undersurface of the upper arm to achieve the desired look of toned, healthy arms.
Do you have questions about the arm lift procedure?