If your backside does not have the volume you desire or perhaps has become saggy or flat, you may want to consider the Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure.
Why should I consider the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure?
In this procedure, the original “two-fer”, fat is suctioned from desired areas and grafted into the buttocks, thereby lifting and enlarging – giving you the youthful and perky appearance you desire. During your consultation, Drs Brown and Bruno will work with you to determine the ideal look, shape, and size you would like to achieve. In this meeting, the doctors will help you evaluate the following:
- How to achieve your desired look with your current body type and size
- Exact specifications for your desired shape and size
- Your lifestyle, including activity and hobbies that may be
Benefits of the Procedure
- Enlarges the buttocks in areas of deficiency
- Firms and tightens the buttocks
- Lifts the cheeks for a rounder, more perky appearance
Candidates for the Brazilian Butt Lift have…
- Deficient areas of the buttocks
- Excess fatty deposits for grafting
- A desire for a larger, more shapely buttock
In the Procedure
At Bruno|Brown, the Brazilian butt lift is typically performed with an Advanced Technique Fat Transfer. When using fat grafting, fat will be suctioned from a donor site and quickly processed for re-injection. This removed fat will be carefully injected into strategic areas of the buttocks in order to achieve the desired look.
If you’re considering a Brazilian butt lift in Washington DC, or have questions about the procedure, contact us.