If you are looking to increase the size and shape of your breasts, you might want to consider breast augmentation.
Why Should I Consider Breast Augmentation?
The breast augmentation surgical procedure can completely reshape and resize the appearance of your breasts. During your consultation, Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown will work closely with you to determine the ideal shape and size of your desired breast. Every woman is different and at Bruno|Brown, we prefer to take a holistic approach to achieving your desired look. In order to achieve the best results, the doctors will evaluate the following:
- How to achieve your desired look with your current body type and and size
- Exact specifications for your desired shape and size
- Your lifestyle, including activity and hobbies that may be impacted
- Whether or not you intend to become pregnant
Benefits of Breast Augmentation
- Increases breast symmetry
- Improves projection
- Increases and reshapes cleavage
- Returns breast volume and shape typically lost after aging, pregnancy, or weight loss
Candidates for Breast Augmentation…
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are interested in modest to significant breast enhancement
- May have a breast asymmetry
- Are not currently pregnant or nursing
- Are in good overall health
In the Procedure
In this procedure, either saline or silicone implants or fat are used to reshape and contour the breasts. Incisions are made either around the areola, below the breast, or in the underarm in order to achieve the desired shape, size, and lift.