The Brazilian butt lift is designed to increase the volume and shape of your backside. Ultimately, you will notice the following benefits:
- Firms and tightens the buttocks
- Lifts the cheeks for a rounder, more perky appearance
Drs. Brown and Bruno will work with you to determine the ideal look, shape, and size you would like to achieve. In this meeting, the doctors will help you evaluate the following:
- How to determine exact specifications to achieve your desired look
- Your lifestyle, including activity and hobbies that may be impacted by this procedure.
This procedure uses Advanced Technique Fat Transfer to achieve your desired look. Fat grafting suctions fat from a donor site and is quickly processed for re-injection. This removed fat will be carefully injected into strategic areas of the buttocks.
For more information regarding our Brazilian butt lift procedure in Washington DC schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery today.
While motherhood is an exciting time for women, pregnancy and breastfeeding can affect your body in ways that may be difficult to combat with dieting and exercise. Fortunately, a mommy makeover can help you achieve the look you desire by targeting problem areas around your stomach and breasts.
The mommy makeover is generally customized for each mother and can include any number of the following:
A well-designed mommy makeover can leave you feeling and looking your best. The benefits of this procedure will help you get your body back.
- Removes excess, loose, or hanging skin, which may be the result of weight loss or pregnancy
- Enhances the breasts
- Reduces stretch marks
If you’re ready to rejuvenate your body and revive your youthful appearance, take the first step and learn about our mommy makeovers. To find out if the mommy makeover procedure is right for you, or for more information regarding our mommy makeover procedures in Washington DC schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery today.
If you’re feeling self-conscious about the size or shape of your breasts, you may want to consider breast augmentation. Breast augmentation can increase the fullness, symmetry and projection of your breasts to create the look you desire.
We offer several different types of breast augmentation, including the following:
Breast Augmentation: This procedure allows women to choose from saline implants, silicone implants and cohesive gel (“gummy bear”) implants.
• Increases breast symmetry and projection
• Increases and reshapes cleavage
• Returns breast volume and shape lost after aging, pregnancy, or weight loss
Breast augmentation with fat grafting: Patients who would prefer not to use silicone or saline implants might want to consider breast augmentation with fat grating. This procedure increases breast symmetry, projection, and fullness while also doing the following:
• Targets unwanted fatty deposits
• Returns breast volume and shape typically lost after aging, pregnancy, or weight loss
Breast lift: Don’t let the fear of aging take away your self-confidence. This procedure reduces the appearance of aging on dropping breasts by restoring a youthful, perky chest.
• Improves position of the breast and breast symmetry
• Can restore cleavage
• Tightens the breast skin and shape
Every woman is different which is why Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown will work closely with you to achieve results you’ll love. At Bruno | Brown, our patient’s experience is just as important as the surgical result.
Are you a candidate for breast augmentation? You might be if you meet the following requirements:
• Are at least 18
• Are interested in breast enhancement
• Have breast asymmetry
• Are not currently pregnant or nursing
• Are in good health
For more information regarding our breast augmentation procedures in Washington DC, or to find out which breast procedure is right for you, schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery today.
$99 Introductory Offer —- Customizable Smart Peel with Signature Facial ($200 value)
- perfect for first-time peel patients
- requires no downtime or aftercare
- specially formulated for your specific skin type
- minimize fine lines, encourage new cell regeneration, increase hydration, and produce a more even skin tone and texture
Sara, our skin care specialist, makes continuing education a priority, and is always up to date on the newest advances in medical aesthetics. She looks forward to getting to know our patients to help them on their journey to beautiful, healthy skin.
Schedule your appointment today!
Have you heard about Kybella? Say goodbye to that double chin!