Are diet and exercise just not enough to obtain the weight loss results that you want? It might be time to consider a tummy tuck in Dulles, VA.
A tummy tuck in Dulles, VA can help you feel comfortable in your skin and regain your self-confidence by achieving your weight loss goals.
What is a Tummy Tuck?
A tummy tuck procedure (also known as abdominoplasty) is a body contouring procedure that tightens the abdominal muscles and removes excess skin and fat.
This procedure targets problem areas and re-shapes your waistline. If diet and exercise alone have not delivered the results you’d like, if you’ve been pregnant, or if you’ve experienced significant weight loss resulting in excess skin, the tummy tuck procedure might be the right choice for you.
This procedure typically takes 2-4 hours with a recovery time of as little as 2 weeks with no overnight hospital stay required. To learn more about the procedure step by step, click here.
Tummy Tuck options include:
- Full tummy tuck: An incision around the belly button and across the hip line
- Mini tummy tuck: A smaller incision, often accompanied by liposuction
- Extended tummy tuck: Incisions around the flank, lower back, and hip line, fitting for patients who have experienced a significant weight loss
The best candidates for this procedure have realistic and specific goals in mind and are near their ideal weight. Your expert plastic surgeon, like the doctors at Bruno|Brown Plastic Surgery, will work with you to determine which type of procedure is right for addressing your problem areas and individual goals.
Benefits of a Tummy Tuck in Dulles, VA
Choosing a skilled plastic surgeon is essential to maximizing the various benefits of a tummy tuck.
A tummy tuck procedure has many benefits, including:
- Flattens the stomach area and tightens the abdominal muscles
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Reduces and reshapes the waistline
- Removes excess, loose, or hanging skin
- Enhances the overall figure
The skills of your plastic surgeon translate directly to the quality of your results, so it is important to choose an experienced plastic surgeon for your procedure.
Our approach that the physicians at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery takes, takes into consideration your overall figure and focuses on re-shaping the entire waistline rather than just focusing on the abdomen. This method can completely alter your appearance and help you to drop several pant sizes.