Do you suffer from oversize breasts that cause neck and back pain? Do you wish you had smaller breasts so that you could feel more confident and have more freedom with physical activity? Do you have trouble finding clothes that fit your body due to your large breasts? If you answered yes to any of the questions a breast reduction may be the answer you’ve been searching for.
A breast reduction can:
- Decrease the size of your breasts
- Reduce pain caused by oversize breasts
- Allow you to more easily search for clothing that fits
- Boost your confidence
- Allow you to be more physically active
- Be combined with another procedure such as a tummy tuck to achieve your goals
- Be covered by insurance- In some cases, your insurance may cover the cost of your breast reduction. Inquire with your insurance provider to learn more.
At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery we understand that undergoing a breast reduction can be a big decision that you’ve likely thought about for years. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals for your appearance and what you’re looking to achieve to help you decide if the procedure is right for you. We’ll go through any questions you have about the procedure and recovery so you feel fully informed before deciding on the procedure.
In the procedure, excess fat and skin are removed to achieve your desired breast size and shape. We also perform a breast lift during the procedure to help give your breasts a bit of a boost and help you get the breast placement you want. We’ll support you throughout the entire procedure and recovery, and answer any questions you may have along the way.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced DC plastic surgeons for your breast reduction in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Refreshed Inside & Out
If you’re like us, your summer didn’t exactly happen as planned.
Whether or not you were able to get away, enjoy $100 off a combination of relaxing procedures designed to help you look and feel refreshed and ready for fall!
Special Offer Includes:
- IV Therapy
We’ll help you choose from the options depending on your needs.
- Skin Care Consultation and Custom Plan
Dive deep with our skin care specialist, Jennifer! She’ll discuss your issues and goals, and then help you formulate a custom plan of action.
- Red Carpet Facial with Stimulator Peel
This ultra-luxurious treatment is customized to your skin type and has no downtime. Walk out relaxed and looking ready for the red carpet (even if it’s behind a mask!).
Now-end of September, enjoy our ‘Vacation Glow’ package for $350 (valued at $450).
To book your ‘Vacation glow’ with our DC plastic surgeons or skin care specialist, click here.
Plump and Smooth with $75 Off Juvéderm
Is your filler in need of a refresh? For a limited time, get $75 off a Juvéderm treatment at Bruno | Brown!
To get your special offer code, click here.
All About the ‘Vacation Glow’ Package
Evaluate & Treat
Our skin care specialist will evaluate your skin type, discuss your goals, and create a customized treatment plan.
After the consultation, Jennifer will rejuvenate your skin with a Red Carpet Facial with Stimulator Peel. This treatment is customized to your skin type, and has no downtime.
To get to know our skin care specialist, click here.
This 45-minute treatment provides essential fluids, nutrients, and vitamins directly to your bloodstream for fast results.
IV Therapy is the re-set your body needs to improve your energy, boost immunity, and reduce stress!
If you want to learn more about IV Therapy, click here.
*This Juvéderm special is a limited time offer, while supplies last. The “Vacation Glow” Package offer is valid until September 30, 2020. Offer only applies to the combination of listed treatments performed in one visit.
Women opt into the breast lift procedure for a variety of reasons. Many wish to lift their breasts after having a child while others have experienced sagging due to aging or weight loss. Whatever your reason for wanting a lift, you likely have questions about the procedure and the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery have the answers you’re looking for.
- Can I combine a breast lift with another procedure? Yes, in fact, this is not uncommon for many patients. For example, some women wish to increase their breast size while also doing a lift so we can combine augmentation with a lift, and others even have liposuction or a tummy tuck while undergoing surgery.
- Should I get a breast lift? Just as you would for any other surgery, you want to make sure you’re a good candidate for the procedure. In general, we recommend that candidates are in good health, have lost breast shape and position, have realistic expectations, and wish to achieve a more youthful appearance for their breasts.
- What kind of incision does a breast lift involve? There are four different incisions: anchor, lollipop, periareolar, and crescent. Depending on the level of lift you need you’ll have anywhere from a minimal incision along the top of your areola to three basic incisions where one is located around the areola and the other two make a cross at the breast crease.
- Will it help me achieve my goals? We’ll discuss your specific goals during your consultation to ensure the breast lift procedure is right for you and will help you get the breasts you want.
During your consultation, we’ll go through the procedure from beginning to end so you understand how the lift will work. We’ll answer any questions you have about the procedure and recovery. We’ll walk through your goals with you to decide what type of breast lift will work best and our team will work to help you achieve the breasts you’ve been dreaming about.
To schedule a consultation with our experienced DC plastic surgeons for your breast lift in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Only while supplies last, don’t delay!
For a limited time, get $75 off any Juvéderm treatment at Bruno | Brown.
Limited time offer, while supplies last. Only one per customer. Valid for new and existing Brilliant Distinctions members. Special offer code must be presented to redeem offer. Offer must be redeemed by November 2020.
To view the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Many dream of achieving a tight and trim midsection but for some, it can be extremely difficult. If you’ve gone through a pregnancy or had major weight loss that left behind excess skin, achieving the taut tummy you’ve dreamt of may seem like the impossible task even with proper diet and exercise. If you’re tired of feeling like nothings working, a tummy tuck may just be the answer you’re looking for.
- The tummy tuck can be tailored to your needs– There are three types of tummy tuck: full, mini, and extended. Each involve different incisions and amounts of complexity. This is because some patients may only need minor changes to achieve their goals, while others who have a substantial amount of loose skin may need a more involved procedure.
- There are several benefits to a tummy tuck– The tummy tuck can flatter the stomach area, reduce the size of your waist and hipline, tighten your stomach muscles, remove excess skin, and give you an overall boost in confidence.
- The tummy tuck can be combined with other procedures– The tummy tuck is often combined with procedures like liposuction, and/or breast procedures such as augmentation, a lift, or reduction.
Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery’s approach to the tummy tuck in DC
We take the time to get to know your needs, your lifestyle, and your goals during your consultation to come up with the best plan for you. We’ll explain what you can expect before, during, and after your procedure to ensure you feel fully prepared before undergoing a tummy tuck. Our technically advanced procedures are known for producing excellent results that you’ll be proud to show off and we’ll always aim to help you achieve the best possible result.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC Plastic Surgeons and learn more about if a tummy tuck in DC is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Thousands of women have opted into having the mommy makeover procedure after having children. Whether or not you’re familiar with the procedure, you may be skeptical about going under surgery to achieve your body goals. But, if you’ve tried diet and exercise on top of your already busy schedule as a mother and aren’t seeing the results you want, a mommy makeover may be right for you.
The mommy makeover is not a one size fits all approach to achieving your desired look. Its specifically meant to target the areas of your body that you’re unhappy with. Whether you want to focus on slimming, your breasts, your tummy, your butt, or a combination of the four, a mommy makeover is designed for you. The mommy makeover typically involves a combination of the following procedures:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
When you come in for a consultation for a mommy makeover, we’ll discuss your specific goals and what you’re hoping to achieve. From there we’ll discuss how we can achieve those goals through a combination of procedures. We can answer any questions you have about the procedures from beginning to end so you feel comfortable with whatever decision you make. We’ll also discuss your lifestyle and whether or not you’re a good candidate for the mommy makeover. Our goal is to ensure we can achieve your goals safely and give you the body you’ve been dreaming of.
We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients and always keep your safety and well-being top of mind. We support you throughout your recovery to ensure you’re healing properly and satisfied with your results.
To schedule a consultation with one of our highly experienced DC Plastic Surgeons for your mommy makeover call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Whether you’re looking to undergo a small procedure such as botox or more advanced plastic surgery such as a breast augmentation or a tummy tuck, you want to make sure you choose the right plastic surgeon. The experienced plastic surgeons at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery are known for producing incredible results and performing technically advanced procedures.
Common procedures performed by the DC plastic surgeons at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery
- Breast augmentation– Breast augmentation is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures performed. Women opt into the procedure to increase their breast size, increase the symmetry of their breasts, and often to feel more comfortable in their own skin.
- Mommy makeover– The mommy makeover is popular for women who have gone through pregnancy and wish to restore their pre-pregnancy body in ways that diet and exercise may not be able to help them achieve. We can combine any of the following procedures to achieve the patients desired outcome: breast augmentation, breast lift, liposuction, tummy tuck, butt lift, or target other areas of concern.
- Liposuction– Liposuction can be done either under anesthesia or in a simple in-office procedure. The procedure allows patients to remove excess fat from areas of their body to give them a more trim appearance.
- Botox and fillers– While you can often get fillers and botox at medspas and other similar centers, we dive in a bit deeper to achieve the best possible result. Our doctors are highly trained in facial injections and fillers and we can recommend specific target areas to achieve your goals.
Trust Bruno | Brown’s plastic surgeons to help you achieve your plastic surgery goals
Our doctors have years of experience and aim to give you the best possible result. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals and how to achieve them. We’ll answer any questions you have about the procedure and what you can expect before, during, and after your procedure.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC Plastic Surgeons call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic plastic surgery procedures available. Women choose breast augmentation for a variety of reasons such as to increase their breast size, improve their breast symmetry, and achieve the breasts they’ve always wanted. For some women, implants are the best option, but for those with excess unwanted fat in other areas of their body, a fat grafting augmentation may be a good choice.
The typical breast augmentation using an implant can reshape and resize your breasts, a breast augmentation with fat grafting can achieve a similar result by using an injection of fat from your own body. Benefits you can experience from the procedure are:
- Enlarged breasts
- Breast symmetry
- Increased cleavage
- Targeting of unwanted fat deposits
- Minimal scarring
- Increased confidence
During your consultation, we will discuss your goals for your breasts, your lifestyle, and how best to achieve what you want. We can go through the benefits of each type of augmentation to decide if fat grafting is right for you. We recommend that patients are at least 18 years of age, not currently nursing or pregnant, have realistic expectations, and wish to increase the size and symmetry of their breasts. We can also discuss combining this procedure with others that may benefit you such as liposuction to remove other unwanted fat.
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to provide the best possible results for our patients while keeping your safety and well-being top of mind. We take the time to discuss your procedure from beginning to end so that you understand what to expect and feel comfortable prior to your procedure.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC plastic surgeons and learn more about a breast augmentation with fat grafting call 301-215-5955 or click here.