First-time patients get 50% off their first session of micro-needling with PRP ($600 value, now for only $300)
Micro-needling is the noninvasive anti-aging skin treatment that does it all- boosts skin collagen and elastin, improves skin texture, and reduces pore size & scars. Also known as the ‘Vampire Facial’, this non-invasive procedure uses the body’s own PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) to help treat your skin care concerns.
Fill out the form below to redeem this special offer!
*Micro-needling for 50% off is valid for first-time customers only, now until February 28, 2021. Schedule your appointment before the end of February to book this special!
By popular demand, we’ve opened up some new appointment times in 2021! Give us a call to make sure you reserve your spot.
Cyber Monday Specials*:
- Botox: $13 per unit
- Vollure, Voluma, and Volbella: $100 off per 1cc syringe
- Volbella: $50 off per .55cc syringe
- One session of full face IPL
- One session of microneedling with PRP:
- Allumera, Red Light & IV Therapy:
- Skin care products: 10% off + free shipping
Please contact us by phone on Cyber Monday and Tuesday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at 301-215-5955 to order.
*Disclaimer: Special offers are only valid when ordered by phone between business hours (8:30 to 4:30 p.m.) on Monday, November 30th, and Tuesday, December 1st, while supplies last. Appointments must be booked on or before December 31st. Limits: 1 session/person for IPL and Microneedling w/ PRP. Please note that if you are not a candidate for IPL we will issue a $200 Bruno|Brown gift card.
Skin Care Treatment Benefits:
- Intense Pulsed Light Treatment (IPL): Sunspots, age spots, and pigmentation are no match for IPL! Gentle pulses of light stimulate collagen leading to a renewed, youthful appearance.
- Microneedling with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): This non-invasive treatment known as the “vampire facial” uses your body’s own PRP to stimulate collagen production in the skin. The results include increased skin elastin, improved skin evenness and texture, as well as reduced pore size, and more.
- Allumera, Red Light + IV Therapy: Allumera is a photodynamic cosmetic treatment that is clinically proven to improve the appearance of the skin, for a smoother facial texture. This treatment reduces the appearance of crow’s feet and fine lines. Red Light Therapy uses red low-level wavelengths of light to smooth wrinkles and even scars. When coupled with Allumera, this treatment is the perfect combination for smoother, younger-looking skin. IV Therapy is conducted at the same time to give you a boost of vitamins to give you an overall radiant and healthy glow!
Congratulations, Dr. Brown!
We are excited to announce that Dr. Brown has been named a 2020 Washingtonian Top Doctor!
This prestigious recognition is awarded to a select few top medical professionals in the DMV that are chosen by their peers.
Being named a Top Doctor adds to the long list of awards and accolades given to Drs. Bruno and Brown in recognition of their outstanding work in the field of plastic surgery in the DC area.
Ready for your consultation?
Schedule my appointment >
As a mom, you make countless sacrifices for your family so they can thrive. With the holidays approaching your likely concerned with what to get your kids, family members, friends, and more, but what about you? This holiday season do something good for you and give yourself the gift of the body you’re dreaming of with a mommy makeover in DC.
One of the first questions we get from patients, especially moms, is how long is the recovery going to take, and can I manage it? The answer is that it depends but on average a mommy makeover is a short 2-3 weeks of recovery before you’re back at 100%, depending on the procedures you have. We work to target areas of your body that you’re unhappy with and wish to see a change in. By doing all of your procedures at once we can achieve a more drastic result with much less downtime than if you were to have the procedures done separately. Common procedures are:
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Lift
- Breast Augmentation
While these procedures are popular among moms for their mommy makeover procedure, we’ll work to help you achieve your specific goals, whether that involves one procedure or many.
A consultation with Bruno | Brown for a mommy makeover
When you come in for a consultation we’ll discuss your goals, your lifestyle, and what to expect before, during, and after the procedure. We do our best to educate you so that you can feel confident moving forward and supported along the way. We’ll go through any question that you have and make recommendations as to the procedures that can benefit you most to achieve your dream body.
To schedule your consultation with Bruno | Brown for a DC mommy makeover call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The breast reduction procedure is a great option for women who have overly large breasts that they wish to reduce in size. Oversized breasts can lead to back and neck pain, difficulty with physical activity, and leave women with trouble finding clothes to fit. Aside from the physical restrictions of large breasts, they can cause emotional pain and lead to a lack of self-confidence. If you’re curious about a breast reduction and want to know more, we’re here to help.
- You can combine this procedure with others– Many patients wish to undergo other procedures such as a tummy tuck while they’re here. This is relatively common and if you’re curious about other procedures we can talk through options.
- This procedure can help reduce neck and back pain– Oversize breasts can lead to back and neck pain from pulling you down and make it difficult for you to participate in certain physical activities. By reducing the size of your breast you may experience increased mobility and a decrease in stress on your back and neck.
- Your insurance may cover the cost– In some cases, patients are able to have the procedure completed for medical reasons in which case their insurance may cover some or all of the cost of a breast reduction. Inquire with your insurance company for specifics.
What to expect during your DC breast reduction consultation
During your consultation, we’ll listen to you and learn more about your goals, lifestyle, and reasons for wanting the procedure. We want to ensure that this is the best possible procedure for you and that we can help you achieve your goals so you can move forward feeling confident and empowered.
We’ll go through your questions about the procedure, recovery process, and any additional procedures that may help you achieve your body goals. We’re here to support you through the entire process and our doctors will always keep your happiness and safety top of mind.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons and learn if a breast reduction in DC is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Do you suffer from less than perky breasts and want to make an improvement? You’re not alone. In fact, over 100,000 breast lift procedures were performed in 2019 to help women achieve the perky chest they desired. Several factors play into the need for a breast lift including age, pregnancy, and weight loss. Unfortunately for many patients, no amount of exercise, diet, or bra tricks seem to help and they’re left feeling unhappy with their breasts. If you are curious about giving your breasts a boost, we may be able to help.
Q: Can I combine a breast lift with another procedure such as breast augmentation?
A: We often have patients come in who want to give their breasts a boost but also wish to add more fullness. It’s not uncommon at all for us to perform more than one procedure and combine a breast lift with a breast augmentation. We actually recommend this to patients who are considering both procedures as they can recover from both at once instead of having two separate recovery periods.
Q: What benefits can I expect from this procedure?
A: Women tend to lose breast volume over time due to aging, pregnancy, and weight loss. This procedure can help remove excess skin and make your breasts appear perkier and firmer giving you a more youthful appearance.
Q: What is the recovery period like?
A: Recovery periods can vary depending on the extent of your breast lift but most patients report that they’re back to normal after 1-2 weeks of recovery.
How to prepare for a breast lift consultation
During your appointment you should be prepared to discuss your goals for your procedure and tell us about your lifestyle. This will help us determine if a breast lift is right for you and if you may benefit from other procedures. We’ll go through your questions as well as what to expect when you’re going through recovery. Our doctors aim to provide the best possible result for our patients and always keep your safety top of mind.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC plastic surgeons for a breast lift call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The breast augmentation procedure is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedures. In 2019 nearly 300,000 breast augmentations were performed in the U.S. making it the #1 most performed cosmetic surgical procedure. While the procedure is incredibly popular and well known, you may be unsure where to go to get the best possible results and the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery can help.
- Increased breast size– The main benefit of the procedure is that your breasts will increase in size. Some patients wish to go much larger while others just want more volume. No matter what your specific goals are we can find the procedure right for you.
- Improved confidence– Many patients experience an increase in confidence and self-image.
- Implants or fat-grafting made to fit your goals– Not all augmentations are the same and we can choose the implant type that’s right for you, or if you’re looking for a more natural approach we can consider fat-grafting.
- Improved overall symmetry– Most women experience asymmetry of the breasts which in some cases can be severe. Breast augmentation can correct this and give you the symmetrical chest you desire.
When you come in for a consultation, our doctors will discuss your goals with you as well as your lifestyle. This will help us make recommendations as to the type of procedure that may be best for you. We offer ideal, silicone, and saline implants as well as a fat-grating breast augmentation. Each can provide you with a different look which will help us decide which aligns most with your desired breasts.
We’ll go through any questions you have about the procedure as well as recovery and aim to make you feel confident and informed. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to ensure you receive the best possible result.
To schedule your consultation with one of our top-rated plastic surgeons for a breast augmentation in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
On November 30th and December 1st only:
We are offering the best deals of the year on Botox, filler, skin care treatments, and products! We are excited to offer these treatments at a discount to have you feeling your best this holiday season.
Stay tuned for our big announcement on Sunday, November 29th, when we will be releasing the full list of specials.
Make sure you join our email list to be the first to know!
How to purchase:
- Deals will run Cyber Monday (11/30) and Tuesday (12/1)
- Please call between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at 301-215-5955 to order
- Make sure you schedule your appointment!
Save the date for these specials. You won’t want to miss out!
Disclaimer: Special offers are only valid when ordered by phone between business hours (8:30 to 4:30 p.m.) on Monday, November 30th, and Tuesday, December 1st. Discounted services must be redeemed on or before December 31, 2020. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Happy Botox Cosmetic Day!
We’re celebrating with BOGO Botox gift cards for all Allē members! Today only: Buy one $50 Botox Cosmetic gift card and receive a second $50 Botox gift card for free!
Click here to log in to your Allē account and unlock your Botox Cosmetic Day offer!
Not an Allē member yet? Click here to create an account.
*This is a limited time offer, while supplies last. Gift cards go on sale at noon on November 18, 2020. Terms and conditions apply. Click here to read the full terms and conditions.
Welcome @occasionallyluxe followers!
Fill out the form below to experience our signature facial for only $99!
*Offer valid with special offer code only. Appointment must be scheduled by December 31, 2020.