Are you unhappy with your tummy due to loose skin, extra fat, and stretchmarks? You’re not alone. Hundreds of thousands of Americans are unhappy with their midsection and even with proper diet and exercise it can be hard to get the toned, trim appearance you desire. If you’re one of the many who are ready to make a change and take control of your body and get the midsection you’ve been yearning for, a tummy tuck may be the right procedure for you.
Why so many patients opt into the DC tummy tuck
- The procedure is not one size fits all– At Bruno | Brown we perform a mini-tummy tuck for patients who have small to moderate changes, a full tummy tuck which is to moderate to more severe cases, and the extended which treats patients who have a larger amount of excess skin and fat they would like to address.
- The procedure can treat several areas of concern– The tummy tuck has been known to improve the appearance of your tummy by removing excess skin left from weight loss or pregnancy, excess fat, and even reduce the appearance of stretchmarks.
- The procedure can be combined with others– Many patients come to us with more than one area they’d like to target. Some wish to reduce or increase the size of their breasts, remove excess skin from their thigh or arm areas, or give their butt a boost, to name a few. The tummy tuck procedure can be combined with several others so you can tackle all your areas of concern in one visit.
Our doctors are highly trained and provide top of the line service. We perform technically advanced procedures to produce the best possible result for our patients. We always keep patient safety top of mind and will work to recommend the best procedure to achieve your goals. During your consultation, we’ll discuss what exactly you would like to achieve and the possible ways to get there. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and informed before undergoing any procedure and we’ll support you until you’re healed completely.
To schedule your consultation for a DC tummy tuck and learn if the procedure is right for you call (301) 215-5955 or click here.
THIS IS NOW CLOSED.
Welcome @withsunshinesol followers!
Enjoy a 15% discount on Botox just for using her code.
*Must fill out the form below to receive this pricing. This special offer is running now-Nov 30, 2021 with the correct promo code only.
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED.
If you’re one of the many women who suffer from overdeveloped breasts, a breast reduction may be the answer you’re looking for. In 2019 over 45,000 individuals underwent the breast reduction procedure. The procedure has many benefits and if you’ve tried everything else and nothing seems to work, give us a call.
- The procedure can reduce pain caused by your breasts– Many women who have overdeveloped breasts suffer back and neck pain due to the size of their breasts. The procedure reduces the size of your breast, literally taking a weight off your shoulders.
- Some patients have an easier time buying clothes– It’s not uncommon for patients to notice that they have an easier time shopping for clothes that fit their bodies.
- Many are able to be more active– It can be difficult to be physically active with overdeveloped breasts. By having a breast reduction many patients are able to increase their physical activities, such as running.
- It may be covered by insurance– Some insurance policies will cover the cost of your breast reduction. Depending on your policy and if you need the procedure for a medical reason, you may benefit from this.
Choosing the right plastic surgeon for your breast reduction
When you undergo any surgery you want to make sure you’re with a doctor you trust and who listens to you. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals and what you would like to get out of the procedure. We’ll let you know the pros and cons of each option so you feel confident and informed before moving forward. We aim to make our patients feel as comfortable as possible and work to offer the best possible result. Our highly trained doctors perform technically advanced procedures and will always keep your health and safety top of mind.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons and learn if a breast reduction in DC is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Welcome @dominickfink followers!
Enjoy a skin care consultation + a Deluxe HydraFacial for $200, a 20% discount just for using her code.
*Must fill out the form below to receive this pricing. This special offer is running now-Nov 15, 2021 with the correct promo code only. The normal price for the Deluxe HydraFacial is $250.
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED.