In times like these, it’s important that we take care of ourselves and our loved ones. But for many moms, it can be hard to find the time to balance life’s demanding schedule. It’s difficult enough to work, take care of the family, home, and manage other chores and self-care on top of that can seem like the impossible. We know how hard moms work and if you’re one of the millions of women who are left feeling less than happy with their body and barely have time to work out or eat well, a mommy makeover may be the answer you’re looking for.
The mommy makeover is designed for busy moms like you who have tried dieting and exercising on top of their busy schedule but are still left with a body they aren’t comfortable in. The procedure is meant to target areas you’re unhappy with and give you a chance to regain control of your body and boost your confidence. The procedure typically includes a combination of some of the following procedures:
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Brazillian Butt Lift
Giving birth and being a mom can certainly take a toll on your body, but the mommy makeover is meant to help busy moms like you achieve a body you’re happy with.
During your consultation, we’ll discuss areas you would like to improve, your lifestyle, and your overall goals. We aim to find the combination of procedures that will help you achieve your dream body and give you a confidence boost along the way. The procedure is also a great option as it combines the recovery time of multiple procedures into one so you’re back to normal as soon as possible. We’ll answer any questions you have about the procedure during your consultation and be there to support you every step of the way.
To schedule your mommy makeover consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons call 301-215-5955 or click here.
One day closer to Spring! Grab your JUVÉDERM® gift cards
We’re celebrating with $75 off a $125 JUVÉDERM® fillers gift cards for all Allē members! For a limited time only: Buy a $125 gift card for just $50!
Click here to log in to your Allē account and unlock your offer!
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED.
Not an Allē member yet? Click here to create an account.
*This is a limited time offer, while supplies last. Gift cards are on sale now! Terms and conditions apply. Click here to read the full terms and conditions.
So you’ve read articles, looked at before/after photos, and begun to research doctors but you may still be wondering, what is the best time to get a breast augmentation?
- You’re near your ideal body weight– We recommend that our patients are near their ideal body weight as weight loss and weight gain can have a large impact on the appearance of your breasts. We always want our patients to be happy with their results for years to come and to ensure long-term success, it’s best to maintain a relatively steady weight.
- You’re not currently pregnant– This goes for almost any procedure, but we recommend that you wait until you’re no longer pregnant and your body has had time to adjust after giving birth. Pregnancy and its after-effects can drastically change your breast’s appearance. We can discuss this during your consultation as our recommendation can vary from patient to patient.
- You’re ready to make a change in appearance– We understand that most patients take time to do their research prior to scheduling a consultation, but it’s important to fully understand the procedure you’re opting into. We’ll talk you through the procedure and ensure it’s right for your specific goals prior to moving forward. The procedure can drastically change your appearance and we want to ensure it’s in line with your desired look.
- You have a week or two to recover– As with any surgery, there is a recovery period that should be taken seriously. Some patients need longer to properly recover than others but we always recommend you take your time easing back into your daily routine. This is something we’ll discuss prior to surgery so you can properly prepare for your recovery period.
What we discuss during your consultation for a breast augmentation
We’ll go through your goals and questions during your consultation. We feel it’s important that each patient is making an informed decision when it comes to their body. If we feel another procedure would benefit you more, we’ll discuss that option as well. Our doctors are highly trained and aim to give you the result you want through our technically advanced procedures. To learn more about our process and if a breast augmentation is the right option for you schedule a consultation with us.
When you decide that plastic surgery might be for you, it’s important to find a plastic surgeon you trust who can give you high-quality results. Whether you’re opting for a minor cosmetic procedure or looking to undergo a major change, there a few questions you should ask the plastic surgeon you’re considering to ensure they’re the best option for you.
- What is your experience with this procedure? This is a great question to ask before any type of surgery, but if you’re consulting with a plastic surgeon, you want to ensure they’re well versed in the specific procedure you’re inquiring about. Our doctors are highly trained and experienced with a wide range of procedures and will happily go over their experience with you.
- What steps do you take to ensure a quality result? While many doctors may be able to provide good looking before/after photos, it’s important that you also consider the environment in which your procedure is performed, their experience, and the support they offer you throughout your recovery.
- What procedure/procedures do you recommend for me? You may go into a consultation assuming that one procedure is right for you and find out that another may achieve a better result. It’s important to find out what procedure/procedures will give you the result you want and this gives you a chance to learn more about your options.
- Am I a good candidate for plastic surgery? A good doctor will always ensure that you’re a good candidate for a procedure. We generally recommend patients are in good health, have realistic expectations, and aren’t currently pregnant (depending on the procedure).
Our highly trained doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. Whether you’re looking for a minor procedure to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or you want to undergo a full mommy makeover and change the look of your body, we can help. During your consultation, we’ll walk through your procedure options, what you can expect, and go over any questions you have.
To schedule your consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Thousands of individuals decide to undergo a tummy tuck procedure each year and if you’re curious if it’s right for you, keep reading.
- You have excess skin and fat– Many people opt into the tummy tuck procedure to remove excess skin and reduce the amount of fat on their stomach.
- You want to achieve a slimmer waistline and tummy– The tummy tuck is a great way to achieve a slimmer waist and flatten out the tummy.
- The procedure can be tailored to you– This procedure is meant to fit the needs of each individual patient. Some patients simply need a bit of liposuction to achieve their goals, while others may need skin removal and liposuction to achieve their desired outcome.
- You want to achieve your pre-baby body– Many women find that their tummy doesn’t look like it once did after having a baby. This procedure is very common for mothers who want to achieve their pre-baby look when diet and exercise haven’t quite done the trick.
How to prepare for a tummy tuck consultation
It’s important to set realistic goals and expectations for your procedure. We’ll discuss this during your consultation and give you a sense of what you can expect for your outcome. We aim to give our clients the body they’ve been dreaming of through technically advanced procedures. We take the time to listen to your wish list and answer any questions you have before we get started so you feel comfortable throughout the process.
We’ll also guide you through the different procedure options as well as any other procedures that could help you achieve your goals so you understand all of your options. If you think a tummy tuck could benefit you, give us a call and set up a consultation to learn more.
To schedule your consultation for a DC tummy tuck with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery call 301-215-5955 or click here.
If you’re curious about breast augmentations but aren’t sure if they’re right for you, we can help you find the right implant to achieve your goals. Hundreds of thousands of women opt into breast augmentation surgery each year but not all procedures are the same. There are 4 distinct ways to augment the breasts. Whether you’re looking to drastically increase your breast size, get a bit of a boost, or simply gain symmetry, there’s an option made just for you.
- Ideal Implants– Ideal Implants are saline implants that provide a natural feel and youthful look without using silicone gel by using a series of implant shells nested together and two separate chambers that hold the saline.
- Silicone Implant– A silicone shell is filled to your desired volume and offers a more natural feel.
- Saline Implants– The shell is filled with saline to your preferred volume, increasing the shape and size of your breasts with a firmer feel.
- Fat Grafting– Achieves a fuller look with a careful injection of fat. Fat is injected through very small straw-like cannulas leaving minimal evidence of the procedure.
We’re passionate about helping our patients achieve their goals through procedures that are suited to their needs. During your initial consultation, we’ll go through the different options and how they can benefit you. We’ll walk you through each procedure and recovery time so you feel confident and informed before we get started. We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients.
When you decide to learn more about breast augmentation we’ll happily find you the right implant for you and support you until you’re healed completely and in love with your results.
To schedule your appointment for a breast augmentation consultation and find out which type of procedure is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Many women come to us wanting to improve the appearance of their breasts but aren’t quite sure what procedure is right for them. If you aren’t sure whether you need a breast reduction, breast lift, or even both we can help.
- Looking for a boost– If you’re looking to make your breasts a bit perkier, you’re likely a candidate for a lift. The breast lift is meant to help breasts that have become saggy over time by lifting them up and giving them a more youthful look.
- Looking for less volume– If you suffer from overly large breasts that end up causing you pain and/or make it difficult to find clothes or participate in physical activity a breast reduction may be best. The breast reduction is meant to reduce the volume of your breast and give you a more proportional chest.
- Looking for a bit of both– Some women want less volume and a boost in which case we may combine procedures to achieve your desired result.
- Not sure– If you’re not sure exactly what you need but you want to do something to improve your breasts we can assess your breasts along with your goals to find the right procedure or combination of procedures for you.
During your breast consultation, we will walk through your goals and the current state of your breasts to come up with the right procedure plan for you. We’ll help you find out if you’re a good candidate for a lift and/or reduction and talk through the specifics of each procedure. We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result and aim to give you the breasts you’ve been dreaming of.
To schedule a consultation to learn more about if a breast reduction or breast lift might be right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Book Now and Get 20% Off Per Syringe of Filler
You deserve to treat yourself. As a gift to you, we are running a sweet deal. All of our filler is 20% off during the month of February.
Book your appointment here and pucker up just in time for Valentine’s day!
*Filler discount is limited to 5 purchases per customer. This deal is limited quantity while supplies last. Patients must schedule an appointment by February 28th.
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED.