If pregnancy and motherhood have taken a toll on your body and diet and exercise haven’t given you the results you’re looking for, it may be time to consider a mommy makeover. There are many factors that can affect the appearance of our bodies such as time, pregnancy, weight gain/loss but it’s important to feel confident as well. The mommy makeover procedure has helped hundreds of thousands of women achieve their body goals post-baby, but is it right for you?
The mommy makeover has several benefits including:
- Removal of excess, loose, or hanging skin, which may be the result of weight loss or pregnancy
- It can lift and enhance the breasts
- Reduction in the appearance of stretch marks, particularly after pregnancy
- Improved confidence and self-image
- It can be tailored to you and target your specific areas of concern
If your body isn’t where you want it to be and the above benefits appeal to you, this may be the procedure for you. When you consult with Bruno | Brown for any plastic surgery procedure we talk about your goals, lifestyle, as well as your procedure options. We want to ensure that you’re selecting the right procedure for you and that it will truly achieve what you want. We love the mommy makeover procedure as it can combine multiple procedures such as the tummy tuck, breast lift, breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction, and more.
Every patient has different goals and we want to ensure that yours are heard and we can help you achieve them. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. If you want to learn more about how the mommy makeover could benefit you schedule a consultation with us today.
To schedule your consultation for a mommy makeover procedure with Bruno | Brown call 301-215-5955 or click here.
In a survey of over 4,000 doctors and 7 hospitals, our very own Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown were recognized as two of the top plastic surgeons in Northern Virginia by Northern Virginia Magazine!
Make sure to get your own copy to read the feature. Congratulations, Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown!
Read Dr. Bruno’s bio here >
Read Dr. Brown’s bio here >
See all of our Awards & Press here >
If you’re one of the many women considering breast implants, there are a few things to know before deciding on the procedure.
- Not all implants are the same– Some implants can give you a fuller look, others can offer more projection, and some offer a natural look. At Bruno | Brown we offer ideal implants, silicone, and saline. Each implant has its own set of benefits which we can discuss during your consultation.
- You can combine the procedure with others– Many of our patients choose to combine their breast implant procedure with other procedures such as a breast lift or tummy tuck. Combining procedures can also mean that your recovery time is combined and you can reach your overall goals quicker.
- Scarring can be minimal and practically invisible– Each patient heals differently, but our doctors are extremely conscious about incision placement so your scarring is minimal, and for some patients completely unnoticeable once fully recovered.
- There are other options to enlarge your breasts without implants– Some patients aren’t sure that they want to commit to getting implants, in that case, a fat-grafting breast augmentation might be right for you. In this procedure, we can remove fat from other areas of your body and place it in your breast to enlarge it using your own fat.
During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals for your breasts and what you’re hoping to achieve. We want to ensure it’s the right procedure for you and go through what to expect before, during, and after the procedure. Our doctors perform technically advanced procedure to achieve the best possible results for our patients and we pride ourselves on giving our patients results they’ll be happy with for years to come.
To schedule your consultation with Bruno | Brown for breast implants call 301-215-5955 or click here.
HydraFacial is a hydradermabrasion technique that can lessen the appearance of fine lines, improve skin texture and firmness, and reduce the appearance of brown spots, hyperpigmentation, and acne scars. This deeply relaxing procedure feels like a gentle massage, has no downtime, and is suitable for all ages and skin types.
Book Now and Get $50, $75, or $100 Off Your Treatment!*
Book my appointment >
Signature: 30 minutes
Deeply cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin through our super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
Deluxe: 45 minutes
This invigorating treatment includes all of the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing specific skin concerns, such as improving dark spots or reducing fine lines, with the booster of your choice. We will help you select the best option for your goals.
Platinum: 60 minutes
The ultimate HydraFacial experience. Begin the detoxification process with Lymphatic Drainage. Follow with the Signature HydraFacial to deeply cleanse, extract and hydrate the skin. Address specific skin concerns with the booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging.
Book my appointment >
*HydraFacial special is limited to 1 purchase per customer. This deal ends on April 30, 2021. Patients must schedule and attend their appointment by then to secure the special offer pricing.
Before undergoing any type of plastic surgery, you’ll likely do your research and try to find the best doctor for you. But how do you know if they’re a great plastic surgeon and can give you the results you want? We’ve put together a list of questions to ask to help you make your decision.
The questions to ask during a consultation with a DC plastic surgeon
- What procedure or procedures are right for me? You may go into a consultation expecting that one procedure is right for you and find out that there are other options that may end up aligning more with your goals. You’ll want to find a surgeon who listens to your goals and is able to suggest possible alternatives so you know all of your options before getting started.
- How do you achieve your results? You’ll want to understand their techniques, what the surgery involves, and the ongoing support provided during recovery. When you undergo any procedure, we work to ensure you understand what we’ll do before, during, and after surgery. We aim to educate our patients so they’re prepared and informed.
- What is your experience with the procedure I’m interested in? It’s important that the surgeon you choose is highly knowledgeable about that specific procedure. Just as you wouldn’t choose a dentist to perform foot surgery, you shouldn’t choose a surgeon who isn’t experienced in the procedure you’re interested in.
How to know if you’ve found the right plastic surgeon for you
It’s important to find a plastic surgeon you’re comfortable with and is highly experienced in the procedure, or procedures, you’re interested in. Our doctors will discuss your goals and answer your questions during our initial consultation.
To schedule your consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons call 301-215-5955 or click here.
If you have oversized breasts that are uncomfortable and leave you feeling less than confident in your appearance, a breast reduction may be right for you. You’ve likely heard of a breast reduction and have a general idea of the procedure, but even if you know of the procedure you may have a few questions we can answer.
Breast reduction FAQs
Q: Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
A: Thousands of women have oversized breasts that can give them neck and back pain, make it difficult to participate in physical activity, and make it hard to find clothing that fits properly. We typically recommend this procedure to help with these issues.
Q: Can I combine the procedure with others?
A: Many patients choose to combine their reduction with other procedures such as a breast lift, tummy tuck, or liposuction.
Q: Will my insurance cover the procedure?
A: There have been several cases where a patient’s insurance has covered the breast reduction procedure. This typically applies to patients whose breasts have caused neck and/or back pain which in turn has negatively affected their health. To learn more about if you may be covered, contact your insurance provider.
Your consultation for a breast reduction with Bruno | Brown
During your consultation we’ll discuss your goals for the procedure and why you want to have the procedure. During this time we can discuss the breast reduction procedure as well as any other procedures that may benefit you and help you reach your goals. We’ll also answer any questions you have about the procedure and recovery so you know what to expect beforehand. If you want to learn more about the procedure, give us a call today.
To schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery to learn more about if a breast reduction might be right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
A variety of factors can cause your breasts to sag. Over time your breasts will naturally begin to sag lower than they once were, but things like pregnancy and weight loss can also play a huge role in the appearance of your breasts. The breast lift procedure allows you to boost your breasts back up where they once were and can give you more confidence in your own skin.
Every patient has different needs which we take into account when we discuss your options. In this procedure, incisions are made to sagging or droopy breasts in order to lift the breast and improve the contour. After the incisions are made, the underlying breast tissue is lifted and reshaped, the nipple and areola are repositioned, and any excess breast skin is removed.
The four types of breast lift procedure are:
- Anchor: 3 basic incisions, one around the areola, one vertical to the breast crease, and one horizontal along the breast crease
- Lollipop: 2 basic incisions, one around the areola and one vertical to the breast crease
- Periareolar: 1 incision around the areola
- Crescent: 1 along the top half of the areola
Most patients experience a recovery time of 1-2 weeks so you can be back to your normal activities in no time.
How to prepare for a breast lift consultation
It’s important to have realistic expectations for your procedure. During your consultation, we’ll discuss what your specific goals are, how we can achieve them, and go through any questions you have about the procedure and/or recovery. Our team aims to help you achieve the results you want and we’ll let you know if an additional procedure, such as breast implants can help you achieve your ultimate goals for the procedure.
We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best results and will support you throughout the entire process and recovery.
To schedule your consultation with Bruno | Brown and learn more about the breast lift procedure call 301-215-5955 or click here.
We all want to look and feel our best, but with busy work and family schedules, it can be hard to find time for proper diet and exercise to help you reach your goals. If you have excess skin and/or fat in your midsection that you’re unhappy with, a tummy tuck may be a good solution for you.
Tummy tucks are great for those who have lost a good deal of weight and have excess skin/fat, mothers who have gone through pregnancy, and those who can’t seem to get the tummy they want even with proper diet and exercise. The procedure is designed to help patients reach their goals no matter how large or smaller. The tummy tuck can be catered to your needs, whether it involves skin removal and fat removal or simply a bit of liposuction. Some of the key benefits of the tummy tuck are:
- Removal of excess skin and/or fat
- Slimmer looking midsection
- Flattening of the stomach area
- Tighter stomach muscles
- Reduction in the appearance of stretch marks
- Improved confidnece
What we’ll discuss during your consultation for a tummy tuck
During your consultation, we’ll walk through your specific goals for your tummy tuck, your lifestyle, and procedure options to achieve the results you want. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. We value patient safety above all else and will happily answer any questions you have throughout the process.
Whether you’re ready to book a procedure or you’re simply looking to know more, we’re always ready to help you find the procedure that’s right for you.
To schedule your consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons and learn if a tummy tuck may be right for you, call 301-215-5955 or click here.