The tummy tuck procedure is an extremely common plastic surgery procedure. Men and women across the country opt into the procedure to help remove excess skin and fat that has left them feeling less than 100% confident in their appearance. While this procedure is highly common, there are a few frequently asked questions that may help you decide if you’re ready to schedule a consultation.
Q: Is the tummy tuck procedure right for me?
A: If you have excess skin and fat in your midsection due to weight loss, pregnancy, or weight gain the procedure might be right for you. It’s important to have a consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon to determine whether the tummy tuck is the right procedure to achieve your goals, but the tummy tuck is a fantastic option for those who want to remove excess skin and fat.
Q: Does the tummy tuck require a full hip to hip scar?
A: No, the tummy tuck procedure is designed to be tailored to your specific needs. While some patients may require a full hip to hip scar to achieve their goals, other tummy tuck patients need a smaller incision or can even have their tummy tuck completed through liposuction instead.
Q: Is it a bad idea to combine this procedure with others?
A: No, in fact, many patients combine the procedure with a breast augmentation, breast lift, Brazillian butt lift, and/or other procedures. Combining procedures allows you to combine your recovery times and reach your goals faster.
During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals, your lifestyle, and why you feel this procedure is a fit for you. We’ll talk through the procedure and what to expect as well as any other procedures that may be a good fit for you. Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result for our patients and are ready to discuss the tummy tuck procedure with you today.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck call 301-215-5955 or click here.
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, you want to find the perfect gift for mom that shows she’s appreciated and loved. But with all she does for your family, give her something she really wants. Following pregnancy, a woman’s body changes it can be difficult to find the time to practice proper diet and exercise leaving mom feeling less than confident.
Pregnancy can leave behind loose skin, stretch marks, and change the appearance of your breasts. While all of these changes are completely natural, some women feel unhappy with their bodies which can affect their confidence in themselves. The mommy makeover is designed to help each woman achieve her specific goals for her body following pregnancy. Whether it’s a small change through liposuction or a combination of procedures like a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and more the mommy makeover may be right for you. Common procedures for a mommy makeover are:
- Breast lift
- Breast augmentation
- Tummy tuck
- Brazilian butt lift
A consultation for a mommy makeover with an experienced plastic surgeon
Our doctors aim to help you achieve your goals and give you a result that makes you feel more comfortable in your own skin. During your consultation, we’ll discuss what areas you would like to target as well as procedure options. The mommy makeover procedure is a great option for moms who want to target more than one area of their body as procedures can be combined and therefore recovery times are combined getting you back to your normal routine in no time.
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result. We’ll work to answer any questions you have so you feel 100% confident moving forward.
To schedule a consultation and find out if a mommy makeover could benefit you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Are your breasts in need of a boost and you’re not sure what procedure would work best for them? Consider a breast lift procedure.
The four basic options are:
- Anchor: 3 basic incisions, one around the areola, one vertical to the breast crease, and one horizontal along the breast crease
- Lollipop: 2 basic incisions, one around the areola and one vertical to the breast crease
- Periareolar: 1 incision around the areola
- Crescent: 1 along the top half of the areola
A breast lift is meant to lift your breasts and offer more cleavage, improve the position of the breast, tighten breast skin and shape, and improve the symmetry of your breasts. Before undergoing any procedure it’s important to do your research and ensure the procedure will give you the results you want and achieve your goals.
What to expect during your breast lift consultation
During your consultation, we’ll walk you through the specifics of the breast lift procedure and go through whether or not it’s right for you. Many patients find that the procedure will achieve their goals, but others find that they may also want to increase their breast size as well through augmentation or even reduce their size through a breast reduction. We’ll happily answer all your questions during your consultation so you fully understand the procedures, your options, and what to expect for each.
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. Our goal is your complete satisfaction with your results and we’ll do everything we can to ensure we’re able to give you a result that you’re pleased with and can help you feel more confident in yourself and your appearance.
To schedule a consultation with one of our doctors contact us today and find out if the DC breast lift procedure is right for you.
The breast augmentation procedure is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures. Women across the nation undergo the procedure to increase their breast size, improve cleavage, increase breast fullness and feel confident in their body. But, when you decide you want a breast augmentation it’s important to find the procedure that matches your goals for your desired look.
- Silicone- A silicone shell is filled to your desired volume and offers a more natural feel.
- Saline- The shell is filled with saline to your preferred volume, increasing the shape and size of your breasts with a firmer feel.
- Ideal implants- Ideal Implants are saline implants that provide a natural feel and youthful look without using silicone gel by using a series of implant shells nested together and two separate chambers that hold the saline.
- Fat grafting- Some patients don’t want implants or feel they aren’t right for them, but there is an option. Fat grafting achieves a fuller look with a careful injection of fat. Fat is injected through very small straw-like cannulas leaving minimal evidence of the procedure.
During your consultation, we’ll go through your goals for your procedure. Each implant can offer a different look so we’ll work to find the one that’s perfect for you. We’ll talk through the size and fullness you would like and how each implant could achieve that look.
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. We take the time to listen to your wishlist and answer any questions you have before we get started. We’re here to help you achieve the breasts you want and support you through the process.
To schedule a consultation to find out if breast implants are right for you and what implant type may be best suited to your goals call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Welcome @jordynashley_ followers!
Fill out the form below to receive 15% off lip filler!
*Offer valid with special offer code only. Appointment must be scheduled by May 31, 2021.
The breast reduction procedure is extremely common among women who suffer from overdeveloped breasts that often cause back and neck pain. The procedure was performed 46,340 times in 2019 alone according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. But, despite the popularity of this procedure, there are a few facts that you may not be aware of.
The 3 facts about breast reductions that may surprise you
- The procedure can offer you more mobility– Many women who have overdeveloped breasts have a hard time participating in certain physical activities such as running and consistent back and neck pain can make it difficult to be as active as they want. Many patients report an increase in mobility following their procedure.
- A breast reduction can be combined with other procedures– Some patients want to combine their breast reduction with a breast lift, tummy tuck, liposuction, and more. The procedure can certainly be combined with others and we recommend that patients undergo these procedures at once as it allows them to combine recovery times and achieve their desired look faster.
- Your insurance may cover the cost of your breast reduction– For some patients, their procedure is covered by insurance as it reduces the stress on your neck and back which can lead to bigger problems down the line. Contact your insurance to learn more.
How we determine if a breast reduction is the right procedure for you
During your consultation, we’ll talk about your goals, why you want the procedure, and your lifestyle to determine procedure options. We’ll also perform an examination to see what may work best for you. We’ll talk through your options and answer any questions you have about the procedure, recovery, and what your next steps are. Our highly trained doctors are dedicated to providing the best possible result for you through technically advanced procedures and are here to support you through your journey.
To learn more about if a breast reduction procedure is right for you, schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery today.
If you’ve been considering a tummy tuck but aren’t sure if it’s the right procedure for you and want to learn more, here are a few questions to ask your plastic surgeon.
Questions to ask during your tummy tuck consultation with a plastic surgeon
- Is this procedure right for me? You should aim to find the right procedure for you before moving forward. You may go into a consultation thinking that one procedure is right and find out there are other options that are better suited to your goals.
- What type of tummy tuck would benefit me? There are different types of tummy tucks that are used to treat different cases. Some patients only need a mini tummy tuck to achieve their desired look while others require a more advanced procedure such as the full tummy tuck.
- Should I undergo additional procedures? Some patients wish to treat more than one area. For example, many mothers wish to undergo a tummy tuck to achieve their pre-baby tummy and may also want to improve the look of their breasts through a lift or augmentation. We can discuss your goals and additional procedures that may benefit you in helping to achieve your ultimate goals.
- What is the recovery period like? Every patient heals differently but the average recovery time is 2-3 weeks for a tummy tuck. Depending on the type of tummy tuck you choose and any additional procedures your recovery time may vary.
Our highly trained doctors perform technically advanced procedures to provide the best possible result for our patients. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals and the options we have to achieve them. We’ll let you know what you can expect before, during, and after the procedure as well as go through each of your questions so you can move forward feeling comfortable and informed.
To schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown and learn more about the tummy tuck procedure and how it could benefit you call 301-215-5955 or click here.