There are many reasons to get a breast augmentation. Some of the main reasons are if you want larger breasts, your breasts are asymmetrical, you want your breasts to match your body better, or you want a little more volume. Bruno|Brown Plastic Surgery is here for you from start to finish and our board-certified plastic surgeons will walk you through the process to get the result you’re looking for.
- Ideal Implants– Ideal Implants are saline implants that provide a natural feel and youthful look without using silicone gel by using a series of implant shells nested together and two separate chambers that hold the saline.
- Silicone Implant– A silicone shell is filled to your desired volume and offers a more natural feel and look. Silicone implants usually last anywhere from 10-20 years.
- Saline Implants– The shell is filled with saline to your preferred volume, increasing the shape and size of your breasts with a firmer feel. Saline implants also usually last anywhere from 10-20 years.
- Fat Grafting– Achieves a fuller look with a careful injection of fat. Fat is injected through very small straw-like cannulas leaving minimal evidence of the procedure.
If you’re ready for a new look and feel, Bruno|Brown Plastic Surgery will help you get the results you’re craving to feel more confident in your body and look your best.
Top DC plastic surgeons who can help you with your DC breast augmentation goals
Our plastic surgeons are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to help patients achieve their goals. During your consultation, we’ll walk through the different types of implants as well as fat-grafting breast augmentation options. We’ll help you determine the procedure, size, type and more that’s best for you and answer any questions you have along the way.
To schedule a consultation with one of the best DC plastic surgeons for your breast augmentation in DC call 301-215-5955.
When you’re looking to get an extensive surgery like a Mommy Makeover done, you want the best of the best performing the procedures. That’s where Bruno|Brown Platic Surgery comes in.
- Tummy tuck– This procedure is great for patients who have excess skin and fat in their midsection that they would like to remove. The tummy tuck procedure you receive can be catered to the extent of excess skin and fat there are. Whether you need a full tummy tuck, a mini, or something in between, we’ll find the right procedure for you.
- Liposuction– Liposuction can be performed for those who may not need a full tummy tuck or have other areas where they would like to remove excess fat.
- Breast augmentation– Many women opt for breast augmentation for their mommy makeover as pregnancy and breastfeeding can tend to deflate the volume of your breasts.
- Breast lift– Another great procedure to improve the look of your breasts is a breast lift. If your breasts are feeling a bit saggy a lift and/or augmentation may be right for you.
- Brazilian butt lift– The Brazilian butt lift allows you to take fat from one area of your body and put it into your butt to increase its size and give it a rounder, perkier look. Pregnancy can not only affect your breasts but can even leave your butt looking a bit deflated. Whether you’re trying to get back the bum you once had or give yourself the bum you’ve always wanted a Brazilian butt lift can help.
Mommy Makeovers require several different procedures, but the results speak for themselves. If you want to feel more confident and get back to your pre-baby body then this procedure could be for you. Our board-certified plastic surgeons will walk you through the process and find the right fit for you.
To schedule your consultation and learn more about your DC mommy makeover procedure options call 301-215-5955.
THIS SPECIAL HAS ENDED Get Your Skin Ready for the Holidays
The holiday season is quickly approaching, is your skin ready? Lucky for you, we’re offering 20% off a series of 3 Microneedling with PRP sessions to help you look your best.
Benefits of Microneedling with PRP:
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage
- Reduces the look of pores
- Improves the effectiveness of topical products
- Reduces the appearance of rosacea
Call 301-215-5955 or fill out the form below to get this special offer!
*This special must be purchased by October 13th, 2021 and redeemed by December 31st, 2021. Please mention the special offer when booking your appointment if you call. Special only redeemable for a series of three Microneedling with PRP sessions. Regular price is $1,440, now on sale for $1,152.
Have you heard of eyelid surgery, otherwise known as blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty can remove the under-eye puffiness, drooping lids, or wrinkles around the eye, helping the area look more youthful and less tired. The procedure can be performed on the upper lids, lower lids, or both. There are several different methods to achieve the ideal appearance; the exact methods used will be determined by our experienced physicians and may involve a number of techniques, including incisions to the upper and lower eyelid to remove excess tissue or skin.
Blepharoplasty can treat:
- Excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid
- Bags under the eyes
- Fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the eyelids
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- Drooping lower eyelids that reveal white below the iris
It’s important to remember that eyelids are part of the face, so a drooping eyelid may also be due to the relaxation of the forehead and eyebrow. Our top-rated plastic surgeons will evaluate your facial anatomy to discuss which procedure(s) would work best for you and walk you through the procedure and answer any questions you may have.
We recommend having your questions ready, but here are some that you should consider asking at your consultation:
- Am I a good candidate for blepharoplasty?
- Which surgical technique do you recommend?
- How long is the recovery period and what should I expect during this time?
- How can I expect my eyes to look over time?
Blepharoplasty is an extremely popular procedure and was in the top five cosmetic procedures performed in 2020. If you’re looking for a great way to refresh your appearance on all of those Zoom meetings, blepharoplasty might be a great fit for you!
Do you have excess skin or fat around the abdominal area? Pregnancy, weight loss, lifestyle, and genetics can play a large role in causing excess skin and fat which can take a toll on your mental health. Many individuals suffer from excess skin or fat in their midsection that doesn’t seem to go away even no matter what sort of diet and exercise they do.
If you think you’re feeling less than your best because of your tummy, a tummy tuck procedure may be able to help you.
- Extended tummy tuck– If you’re looking for a major change, the extended tummy tuck may be right for you. While we recommend that patients are near their ideal weight prior to the procedure, the extended tummy tuck can make a drastic difference in your appearance. This procedure is best for those who have lost a significant amount of weight and have been left with a lot of excess skin. This is often completed by a hip-to-hip incision and sometimes an incision on the lower back.
- Full tummy tuck– A full tummy tuck involves the hip-to-hip scar commonly associated with the tummy tuck. This can drastically alter the appearance of your stomach by removing fat and excess skin to achieve your goals.
- Mini tummy tuck– Some patients only require slight changes to achieve their goals. A mini tummy tuck is a great option for those wishing to make a small to moderate change and can often be completed by liposuction.
The tummy tuck procedure consultation
For the tummy tuck procedure, you’ll have your consultation with one of our top plastic surgeons. They’ll discuss your goals, describe the procedure, and answer any questions you may have. They’ll also look at your anatomy and consider the procedure holistically in order to achieve the best results.
Are you unhappy with the size, shape, or appearance of your breasts?
Our top-rated and award-winning plastic surgeons have years of experience performing the breast augmentation procedure and can help you find the right breast implants or breast augmentation procedure to produce the results you’re looking for.
It’s important to decide if breast augmentation is right for you and can help you achieve your goals. Your plastic surgeon will help you decide by discussing your lifestyle, your desired appearance, and breast implant options to decide if breast augmentation is right for you.
There are several reasons to consider breast implants, but before deciding on surgery, you should understand what the procedure involves and if it’s the solution for you.
There are plenty of reasons to get a breast augmentation. Breast implants can:
- Boost your confidence– Breast implants can improve your appearance and give you a boost of confidence along the way.
- Increase and reshape your cleavage– Your cleavage will often improve with breast implants, so you can achieve the fuller bust you’ve always wanted.
- Increase the symmetry of your breasts– Whether your breasts became asymmetrical over time, or they’ve always been that way, you may want to look into breast implants. Your doctor may use two different-sized implants to even out their size and make them more symmetrical and proportional.
- Increase breast size and shape– Whether you’ve always had smaller breasts, or you lost volume after weight loss or childbirth, breast implants can restore, or add, the size and shape you want.
- Improve the projection of your breasts– Breasts can point up, down, or to the side naturally, or due to other factors such as weight loss or aging. A breast augmentation can improve the projection of your breasts, so they’re projecting properly and look more youthful.