Add or restore volume in the buttocks with a Brazilian Butt Lift. This procedure can do what squats and lunges just can’t. Plus, this procedure takes fat from another area of the body, usually the stomach, and transfers it to the buttocks.
- Fat transfer– This procedure can be viewed as a two for one. The Brazilian butt lift procedure is different from butt implants because we are able to suction fat from one area of the patient’s body and then graft it into the buttocks. This enlarges your buttocks while also removing unwanted fat from an area on your body.
- Achieve your desired look– Some patients can do squats all day long, but never see the results they want. A Brazilian butt lift can help you get the behind you’ve always wanted without hours in the gym.
- Tighten your buttocks– This procedure can tighten your buttocks and give you a firmer and more youthful look, and who doesn’t want that?
- Give your butt a boost– We can raise your buttocks in the procedure and make your cheeks appear rounder and perkier. Plus by using the fat transfer technique, you’ll get a more natural looking end result.
Either Dr. Bruno or Dr. Brown will discuss size and shape goals, the target area for fat removal, fat transfer techniques, skin elasticity, and lifestyle and activity levels with you. All of this information will help them to build the perfect procedure for your body so you can reach your Brazilian Butt Lift goals.
Dr. Brown was recognized as a Top Doctor for 2021 by Washingtonian Magazine!
Make sure to grab a copy and read the feature. Congratulations, Dr. Brown!
Read Dr. Brown’s bio here >
See all of our Awards & Press here >
A Mommy Makeover can help restore your pre-pregnancy body by providing you with an array of procedure options. While children are a blessing, it can seem like the effects of having them can last a lifetime.
- Tummy tuck– This procedure is great for patients who have excess skin and fat in their midsection that they would like to remove. The tummy tuck procedure you receive can be catered to the extent of excess skin and fat there is. Whether you need a full tummy tuck, a mini, or something in between, we’ll find the right procedure for you.
- Liposuction– Liposuction can be performed for those who may not need a full tummy tuck or have other areas where they would like to remove excess fat.
- Breast augmentation– Many women opt for breast augmentation for their mommy makeover as pregnancy and breastfeeding can tend to deflate the volume of your breasts.
- Breast lift- Another great procedure to improve the look of your breasts is a breast lift. If your breasts are feeling a bit saggy a lift and/or augmentation may be right for you.
- Brazilian butt lift– The Brazilian butt lift allows you to take fat from one area of your body and put it into your butt to increase its size and give it a rounder, perkier look. Pregnancy can not only affect your breasts but can even leave your butt looking a bit deflated. Whether you’re trying to get back the bum you once had or give yourself the bum you’ve always wanted a Brazilian butt lift can help.
Once you’ve decided you want to go for the Mommy Makeover procedure and you decide which one of our incredible doctors you’re most comfortable with, you’ll come in for a consultation. During this consultation, you will discuss things like rejuvenation of the abdomen, liposuction, breast lift, breast enhancement, body contouring, and lifestyle and activity levels with your chosen doctor. All of this information will help him to customize your experience and make sure you’re walking out with the best results possible.
Fat grafting, or fat transfer, can remove unwanted fat and place it in areas of your body that could benefit from looking more voluminous, such as your breasts and buttocks. You can achieve more natural-looking enhancements using this procedure, rather than a filler or implant.
- If you’re working with a larger area, this can call for multiple injections. This can cause prolonged swelling, so take this into account when planning your downtime post-surgery.
- Fat is going to last longer than any dermal filler when it comes to volume restoration.
- In most cases, the fat will be overfilled at first as some of it will be reabsorbed into the body, this can also call for a second treatment to achieve the look the patient is going for.
- You don’t have to worry about allergic reactions, because the fat is already your own, your body assimilates to it.
How to Know Fat Grafting in the DC Area is Right For You
When it comes to fat grafting, your consultation will really help you decide if this is the right route for you to take. A common procedure is fat grafting to the breast, so deciding whether you prefer to do fat grafting in comparison to breast implants is important and our experienced doctors will be able to provide you with all of the information you could need to make the right choice.
How to Start the DC Area Fat Grafting Process
At Bruno|Brown you’ll first start with a consultation where either Dr. Bruno or Dr. Brown will discuss target areas for fat removal and injections, techniques, skin elasticity, lifestyle and activity levels, and any other compatible procedures you may be interested in having while you’re already under. Some compatible procedures may include breast implants or a facelift.
When getting a breast augmentation you want the best of the best taking care of you. Our board-certified plastic surgeons will be with you from start to finish and help you pick the best implant for your lifestyle.
There are two types of breast implants to choose from and it really just depends on your preference.
- Silicone – Silicone breast implants are just as they sound, made of silicone gel. These implants flow within its shell a little differently than saline but still offers a natural and vivacious look. One big difference is that patients must be over the age of 22 to be offered the option of silicone implants for a breast augmentation as stated by the FDA.
- Saline – Saline is sterile saltwater and these implants are available to anyone over the age of 18. This procedure is slightly different though, with saline implants the empty shell is inserted into the breast and then once in, it is filled to the desired size with saline fluid. These implants are more likely to be felt or seen when under very thin skin.
When it comes to which implant you should choose, it is really up to personal preference as long as you are over the age of 22 so you have both options. However, when it comes to size that’s a different story. Size depends on what look you’re going for, your body size, shape, breast fullness, and what will be ideal for your health as well.
During your breast augmentation consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals for your breast implants, and figure out what type of implant may be right for you. We’ll also go through what you can expect during your recove=ry and be there to support you every step of the way. Our award-winning physicians are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients.
Fat grafting, also known as fat injections or fat transfer, might be for you if you have a loss of tissue or a deformity in a certain area, where the fat can help to create a more normal contour of the body.
Fat grafting is a procedure done to restore volume and contour in different areas of the body. The first step of this procedure is liposuction. The doctors then process the fat and reinject the purified fat into the desired area. These areas include but are not limited to…
- Face – Fat injections to the face can restore the youthful glow everyone craves. This procedure can help to reduce laugh lines, wrinkles, and restore volume to areas like the cheeks and lips.
- Hands – The first area to show aging is your hands. Having fat grafting to your hands can restore the youthful volume on the back of the hands.
- Breasts – If you don’t want implants this is a great alternative. Fat grafting can not only allow you to forego implants but if you have a deformity in your breast, this can also help to restore it.
- Buttocks – Fat grafting can be used in a Brazilian butt lift procedure and drastically enhance the lower body giving patients the curves they’ve always wanted.
During your consultation, we will discuss your goals for your procedure, your lifestyle, and how best to achieve what you want. We can also discuss combining this procedure with others that may benefit you such as liposuction in other areas than just the harvesting area.
Our top-rated DC plastic surgeons perform technically advanced procedures to provide the best possible results for our patients while keeping your safety and well-being top of mind. We take the time to discuss your procedure from beginning to end so that you understand what to expect and feel comfortable prior to your procedure.
To schedule a consultation with one of our plastic surgeons and learn more about fat grafting in Washington, DC call 301-215-5955.
In some cases, diet and exercise aren’t enough to facilitate the weight loss you’re looking for following life events like pregnancy or extreme weight loss. This is where a tummy tuck can help.
Many things can play a large role in causing excess skin and fat like…
- Weight loss
If you’re tired of feeling less than your best because of your tummy, a tummy tuck procedure may be able to help you.
- There are several procedure options: There are three procedures we perform at Bruno | Brown. The full tummy tuck involves an incision across the hip line and around the belly button. The mini involves a smaller incision and is often complemented with liposuction. Lastly, the extended is typically best suited to individuals who have lost a significant amount of weight and involves extending the incision around the sides and possibly the lower back.
- You can combine the procedure with others to achieve your goals: When you lose weight you may be left with stretch marks, loose abdominal muscles, and excess skin. While tummy tuck surgery can help with your stomach area, you may have other areas you would like to target. Many patients choose to combine procedures, especially women who are hoping to get back to a pre-baby body through what’s called a mommy makeover. We can discuss your body contouring goals and additional procedures that can be done at the same time to achieve your ultimate body goals.
- The recovery can vary based on your procedure: For more minor procedures patients may notice results as soon as the next day, but for more extensive procedures patients can expect a 2-3 week recovery. Our team will be there to support you throughout your healing process and ensure your comfort and complete satisfaction.
Our board-certified plastic surgeons are highly experienced with a variety of cosmetic surgery procedures. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your body contouring goals and if there are any other areas you would like to target. Some patients choose to undergo more than one procedure at once to combine recovery times and reach their ultimate body goals.
We’ll discuss your overall appearance goals to find the right combination of procedures for you. We aim for your complete satisfaction and will be there to support you throughout the process.
To schedule your consultation for a tummy tuck in Chevy Chase, MD with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery call 301-215-5955.