7 Steps to Having Younger, Healthier Looking Eyes
If eyes are the window to anything, it’s our age. From the purely cosmetic to minimally invasive treatments to surgical procedures, here are 7 steps to maintain younger looking eyes:
- Full brow lift:Is your forehead sagging? Are your eyebrows heavy? Rejuvenate the overall appearance of your skin by tightening the forehead and reducing the appearance of worry lines giving your facial features a more youthful appearance.
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery): Do your eyelids droop, giving you an aged effect? Smooth the skin surrounding your eye by lifting the upper or lower eyelid. In this procedure, excess tissue is removed from the eyelid areas for a more youthful look and brightness.
- Your Arch Enemy: Aging brows age your entire face! Go for the anti-aging quick fix and get them in shape. Trim, tone and fill for a youthful appearance. If they are thinning, use brow powder to fill in patchy spots. Use a brow pencil to lengthen and color those gray hairs and disappearing tails. The difference will amaze you.
- Latisse: As you age your once lush lashes become shorter and sparser. Get long, thick, younger-you-but-better lashes back with Latisse, available here!
- Botox: Feel more mademoiselle but looking more madam? Smooth away those crow’s feet with Botox! As board certified surgeons, Drs Bruno and Brown are qualified to determine the best methods to achieve your desired results.
- PRP Injections: Had a long day (or month) at work? Nothing gives us away more than under eye bags. Fear not! PRP Injections or Fillers are ready to ride to the rescue. PRP is an injectable treatment that uses your body’s own blood, similar to a blood test, to reverse the signs of aging, restore or enhance facial volume, and improve skin texture and tone.
- Fillers: Fillers are an excellent way to get rid of under eye hollows that appear as you age. Fillers restore volume and rejuvenate the area under your eyes and upper cheek.
Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery is a leader in minimally invasive and surgical procedures in the Chevy Chase, Northern Virginia and DC areas. We specialize in creating younger looking eyes through plastic surgery procedures such as blepharoplasty in DC.