Dr. Brown is a proud member of the metropolitan Washington, DC healthcare community. With his gentle humor and calm bedside manner, Dr. Brown has received accolades from the healthcare community and patients alike.
Originally a Louisiana native, Dr. Brown received his undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia before returning to Louisiana to complete his medical degree at Tulane University.
Dr. Brown completed five years of general surgery training at Texas Tech University, culminating as Chief Resident and then went on to train under the plastic & reconstructive surgery program at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He was subsequently granted a fellowship at the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital in New York where Dr. Brown trained an additional year focusing entirely on cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Brown has been featured in national and local publications such as the New York Times, Capitol File, DC Modern Luxury, Baltimore Magazine, What’s Up Annapolis and the Washingtonian, where he was featured in articles as well as voted one of Washingtonian Magazine’s Top Doctors.
Certifications & Memberships
- Chief of Plastic Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, Certification
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Member
- National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons, Member and Past President
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Adjunct Faculty
Read Dr. Brown’s Reviews: