If you’re unhappy with the shape, size, or appearance of your breasts, a breast augmentation in DC may be able to help. There are several reasons to consider breast implants, but before deciding on surgery, you should understand what the procedure involves and if it’s the solution for you.
What are the benefits of getting breast implants?
There are plenty of reasons to get breast implants, both physical and mental. Breast implants can:
- Increase the symmetry of your breasts– Whether your breasts became asymmetrical over time, or they’ve always been that way, you may want to look into breast implants. Your doctor may use two different sized implants to even out their size and make them more symmetrical and proportional.
- Improve the projection of your breasts– Breasts can point up, down, or to the side naturally, or due to other factors such as weight loss or aging. A breast augmentation can improve the projection of your breasts, so they’re projecting properly and look more youthful.
- Increase and reshape your cleavage– Your cleavage will often improve with breast implants, so you can achieve the fuller bust you’ve always wanted.
- Increase breast size and shape– Whether you’ve always had smaller breasts, or you lost volume after weight loss or childbirth, breast implants can restore, or add, the size and shape you want.
- Boost your confidence– Breast implants can improve your appearance and give you a boost of confidence along the way.
Is a breast augmentation the right option for me?
It’s important to decide if breast implants are right for you and can help you achieve your goals. The best candidates are 18 years of age or older, in good health, and wish to improve the appearance of their breasts. Your doctor will discuss your lifestyle, your desired appearance, and breast implant options to decide if breast augmentation is right for you.
Choose a top-rated plastic surgeon for your DC breast augmentation
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures, but it’s important to work with a doctor who is highly trained and experienced with the procedure. The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery and experienced, dedicated to providing top-of-the-line procedures, and value patient safety over all else. We will take the time to make sure you understand the procedure, what to expect, and we will be with you every step of the way.
To schedule your consultation for breast augmentation in DC call 301-215-5955, or click here.