If you are unhappy with fine wrinkles and other signs of aging, you may want to consider a chemical peel to rejuvenate your skin to a youthful glow.
Why Should I Consider a Peel?
In this procedure, skin fibers are tightened to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the elasticity of skin. While deep skin wrinkles can be corrected by facelift or eyelid lift, fine skin wrinkles can only be addressed by other measures. Sun damage and aging often reduce the elasticity of skin and cause a loss of strength which makes the appearance of skin sag and wrinkle.
As board certified plastic surgeons, Drs Bruno and Brown are expertly qualified to determine what the best methods to achieve your desired appearance. At your complimentary consultation, your doctor will help you determine which peel method is right for you and whether you might benefit from compatible procedures such as Botox or Juvederm.
Benefits of Chemical Peels & Facials
- Reduces fine skin wrinkles
- Improves signs of sun damage and aging
- Restores skin elasticity
- Tightens skin fibers
What are the options?
Chemical peels restore some of this elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and lines by penetrating the dermis (the second layer of skin) and microscopically tightening fibers for a smooth, youthful appearance.
We offer a number of professional facials and skin peels in order to appeal to a broad spectrum or skin types and needs. Regular facials and peels can help relax and improve the general health of skin in addition to cleansing and exfoliating.
- Glycolic Peel: This mild peel will help penetrate products and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Modified Jessners Peel: This a mild peel used to treat areas which have varying pigmentation and for oily skin.
- Lactic Peel: Great for all skin types, this mild peel brightens the skin and increases moisture retention.
- Salicylic Peel: This peel works best for oil or acne prone skin and will resurfaces the skin to flush the pores of impurities.
This more extensive peel requires minimal downtime and will improve tone, texture, and clarity, in addition to softening lines and improving the appearance of hyper pigmentation. Some of the deep peels we offer are:
- Obagi Blue Peel
- ICA Peel
If you’re considering a chemical peel of facial, or have questions about what facials and peels can do for you, contact us today.