Are Breast Implants in DC Right for You?
Breast augmentation is one of the most common cosmetic surgical procedures performed by plastic surgeons. It is sought after by patients for a variety of reasons, but it’s important to figure out if you’re a good candidate before choosing breast implants.
Good candidates for breast implants in DC are:
- 18 years of age or older– Your body can continue to develop into adulthood, sometimes even after the age of 18. It’s important to be at, or near, full development before deciding to alter your breasts with implants.
- Wish to enlarge their breasts– Breast implants are a great option for those who want to enlarge their breasts. Your doctor can help you choose an appropriate implant size based on your goals and lifestyle.
- Patients with asymmetrical breasts- Not all breasts are created equal. Breasts can be two different sizes on the same body, which can be frustrating for several reasons. Breast implants can improve symmetry by using two different sizes.
- Not currently breastfeeding or pregnant– Following a pregnancy, your breasts often look different than they did and can fluctuate in size while breastfeeding. Once you’re done breastfeeding, we can more easily tell what your breasts look like naturally and decided on an implant that’s right for you.
- In good overall health– Just like any surgery, it’s best you are healthy overall before opting for breast implants so that you’ll have a higher chance of healing quickly and properly from your surgery.
Will DC breast implants help me achieve my goals?
There are plenty of benefits of having a breast augmentation. The procedure can improve symmetry, projection of your breasts, increase your breast size, reshape your cleavage, enhance breast volume, and restore a youthful look.
You can discuss your specific goals with your doctor prior to surgery to decide if the procedure is right for you and how we can best achieve your desired look.
Choose a top-rated plastic surgeon for your breast implants in DC.
Our doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery can advise you on your breast implants and explain the procedure, so you know what to expect. Our team is dedicated to providing technologically advanced procedures, while also keeping our patients’ safety top priority. We’ll discuss the types of implants, and go over any concerns you may have about the procedure.
Call us today at 301-215-5955 or reach out online to schedule your consultation for breast implants in DC.