Are you looking for breast enlargement in DC?October 26, 2018
If you are thinking about getting breast implants, consider Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery
There are many possible benefits to receiving breast enlargement surgery in DC. Breast Implants can increase the fullness, symmetry, and projection of your breasts to create the look you desire.
Benefits of Breast Enlargement in Washington, DC
- Increases and reshapes cleavage
- Returns breast volume and shape typically lost after aging, pregnancy, or weight loss
- Enhances your self-image and self-confidence
- Increases breast symmetry
- Increases fullness and projection of breasts
Candidates for Breast Enlargement
You may be a candidate for breast enlargement if:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are physically healthy, and not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are dissatisfied with your breasts after losing shape and volume from pregnancy, weight loss, or with aging
- Your breasts are asymmetrical
- You are interested in modest to significant breast enhancement
The Breast Enlargement Procedure
Every woman is different and at Bruno | Brown, we prefer to take a holistic approach to achieving your desired look. Our physicians will discuss your desired size, and also take into account your lifestyle and body type, including the width of your natural breasts and the shape and size of your chest wall. During our consultation, we will help you determine the ideal size and type of implant that’s right for you, whether it’s silicone, saline, fat grafting, or ideal implants.
There is a lot to think about and consider when deciding on breast implant sizes. The first step to your breast enhancement is finding an experienced plastic surgeon like the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery. Our board-certified plastic surgeons will work with you to meet your individual goals for the procedure and answer any questions you may have during your consultation.
We look forward to hearing from you soon to schedule your breast enlargement consultation or procedure in the Washington, DC area.