Many women are unhappy with the appearance of their breasts. Some simply wish their breasts were larger while others wish for more symmetry. Around 300,000 women choose to undergo breast augmentation each year for a variety of reasons and if you’re one of the many asking themselves “are breast implants right for me?” consult with one of our experienced plastic surgeons.
- It can improve breast symmetry– Some women are born with asymmetrical breasts or their breasts have changed over time. Breast implants can help improve the symmetry of your breasts.
- There are different types of implants– At Bruno | Brown, we use silicone, saline, and ideal implants. Depending on your goals and desired appearance we can help you decide what kind of implant is best suited for you.
- The typical recovery times is 1-2 weeks– The breast implant procedure has a rather moderate recovery time of just 1-2 weeks so you can get back to normal in no time.
- You can combine the breast augmentation procedure with others– Many patients also wish to address other areas of their body. If you wish to undergo a tummy tuck or combine your implants with a breast lift we can discuss your options in your consultation.
Your consultation for breast implants with Bruno | Brown
During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals for your breast augmentation and what type of implant may be right for you. We’ll also discuss what you can expect during your recovery and be there to support you every step of the way. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. Our aim is to help you achieve your breast goals and enjoy your new breasts for many years to come.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced DC plastic surgeons for breast implants in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Welcome @Anchyi followers!
Fill out the form below for your $150 discount on Anchyi’s experience and we’ll be in touch regarding your appointment.
This package is $200 and includes:
- IV Therapy
- LightStim treatment
- Full skin care assessment and recommendations for future treatments that work for your goals and skin type
*Offer valid with special offer code only. Appointment must be scheduled by October 31, 2020.
Welcome @tinapey followers!
Fill out the form below for 15% off* your lip filler and we’ll be in touch regarding your appointment.
*Offer valid with special offer code only. Appointment must be scheduled by October 31, 2020.
Congratulations, Dr. Brown!
We are excited to announce that Dr. Brown has been named a 2020 Washingtonian Top Doctor!
This prestigious recognition is awarded to a select few top medical professionals in the DMV that are chosen by their peers.
Being named a Top Doctor adds to the long list of awards and accolades given to Drs. Bruno and Brown in recognition of their outstanding work in the field of plastic surgery in the DC area.
Ready for your consultation?
Schedule my appointment >
Chances are, you know someone who has gotten or considered a tummy tuck at one point or another. The tummy tuck procedure is incredibly popular and can help a variety of patients achieve their body goals as well as boost their confidence in their appearance. The procedure can benefit those with excess skin, excess fat, and those who wish to achieve a slimmer appearance which they’ve been unable to achieve through diet and exercise. While the procedure is widely known and widely popular, there are a few things you need to know before going under the knife.
- Tummy tucks aren’t just for one specific group of people– A common misconception about tummy tucks is that they’re just for people who have been overweight and have excess skin, but that’s not the case. Tummy tucks can help patients achieve a slimmer, more toned midsection after weight loss or pregnancy, and can help patients of all ages.
- Not all tummy tucks are the same– You may think of a tummy tuck as the typical hip to hip incision but that’s not what every patient needs. Some patients can benefit from a mini tummy tuck, which is sometimes completed by liposuction, and others may need more skin removal through an extended procedure that can target back fat/excess skin as well. The procedure is made to be catered to your specific needs.
- The procedure can be combined with others– We often have patients who wish to target more than just their midsection when they come in for surgery. We have also performed breast procedures, arm or thigh lifts, along with other procedures. This is a great option for some patients who wish to combine their recovery time for all procedures and are looking to make major changes in their appearance.
How the consultation for a tummy tuck works
During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals for your procedure, your lifestyle, and procedure options that may benefit you. We’ll go through what you can expect during recovery and once you are fully healed. Our doctors are highly trained and aim for the best possible result for patients using technically advanced procedures. If you’re curious about a tummy tuck, give us a call today.
To schedule a consultation with one of our top plastic surgeons for your tummy tuck procedure call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Allergan’s Brilliant Distinctions customer loyalty program has upgraded to Allē to better serve you!
Patients can now earn points on more than Botox and filler!
The new program offers patients more ways to earn points and save money, and it features a streamlined app to make the checkout process even easier. Patients are now able to earn points even easier than before, even if the services are not Allergan.
Join Allē or Transfer Your Existing Brilliant Distinctions Account
To join or move your existing Brilliant Distinctions account information over, visit Alle.com and click “Create a New Account” or “Join with Brilliant Distinctions.”
If you join with your existing Brilliant Distinctions account, you will be prompted to enter your existing account details and follow the prompts to roll the information over.
Once you have linked your Brilliant Distinctions account to Allē, you will be able to use your existing Brilliant Distinction gift cards.
To redeem existing Brilliant Distinctions gift cards, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your account on Alle.com (account information will be the same as your Brilliant Distinctions account)
- Once you’ve logged in you should see a tab that says “Wallet”
- Click on “Wallet” and then click “Add gift card” at the bottom of the screen
- From there you can add your gift card codes and they will automatically be added to your account
Schedule an appointment and start earning today!
Schedule My Appointment >
When you decide to undergo a plastic surgery procedure you want to make sure you’re getting the best possible result and have the best plastic surgeon. Searching for the right doctor can be exhausting and it’s easy to get overwhelmed. When you’re searching for the best plastic surgeon for you, consider the trusted surgeons at Bruno | Brown
Doctor’s Bruno and Brown have been practicing for decades and have helped thousands of patients achieve their goals through both surgical and non-surgical procedures. They have a proven track record of providing top-notch results that leave patients feeling confident and empowered.
Dr. Bruno has been recognized by the Consumers Research Council of America as one of America’s Top Plastic Surgeons and has been peer-voted as one of the Top Doctors by Washingtonian Magazine for breast reconstructive plastic surgery. Additionally, he serves as off-site Residency Program Director at Sibley Memorial Hospital for the Georgetown University Hospital Plastic Surgery Residency Program.
Dr. Brown has been featured in national and local publications such as the New York Times, Capitol File, DC Modern Luxury, Baltimore Magazine, What’s Up Annapolis and the Washingtonian, where he was featured in articles as well as voted one of Washingtonian Magazine’s Top Doctors.
Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown are passionate about helping patients achieve their goals. During consultations, they discuss the patient’s goals and possible ways to achieve them so that the patient feels informed and empowered that they’re making the right choice for themselves. The entire team at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery works tirelessly to support patients before, during, and after surgery, and answer any questions they have along the way.
Hundreds of thousands of women opt to undergo breast augmentation surgery each year. Breast augmentation can help women achieve a variety of breast goals through different types of procedures. While some women opt into the surgery simply to increase their breast size, others hope to achieve more symmetry or restore volume they’ve lost over time. If you’re curious about undergoing a breast augmentation but you’re unsure if implants a right for you, a breast augmentation achieved through fat grafting may be the way to go.
In this procedure, fat is transferred from another area of your body, such as the stomach, into your breast pocket to enlarge and reshape your breasts. This is a great alternative to implants and even allows you to target stubborn pockets of fat in other areas of your body. The benefits of this procedure can include:
- Increased breast size
- Improved symmetry of the breasts
- Enhanced breast volume
- Targeting of unwanted fat deposits
- Boosted confidence
During your consultation, we’ll walk you through the various breast augmentation options so you can get an idea of what may work best for you. We’ll discuss your goals and make suggestions as to the type of procedure that will help you achieve them. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result for patients. We’ll explain what the procedure involves and what you can expect for your recovery. On average, patients who undergo the fat grafting breast augmentation experience a recovery time of 1-2 days so you can be back to normal in a flash.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced DC plastic surgeons for a fat grafting breast augmentation in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
As a mom, you work hard enough to keep yourself and your entire family happy and healthy. When you do find time for yourself it can be difficult to eat properly and go to the gym, and even then you may not be seeing the results you want. If you’re ready to take control of your body and do something for yourself, a mommy makeover may be able to help you achieve your goals with as little downtime as two weeks.
Why so many women choose the mommy makeover procedure
Pregnancy can cause major changes to your body. You may be left with loose skin, less full or saggy breasts, and stretch marks. While these are all entirely normal effects of pregnancy, many women feel uncomfortable in their own skin and long for the body they had before the baby. The mommy makeover procedure is designed to help you target specific areas of your body you’re uncomfortable with in ways that can’t be achieved through diet and exercise alone. Benefits can include:
- A trimmer midsection
- Removal of loose skin
- Improved breast size or shape
- Reduction in fat in the stomach, thighs, arms, and/or back
- Improved confidence
What type of mommy makeover is right for you?
Not all mommy makeovers are the same and the procedure is meant to be tailored to each individual. While some patients only want to target a singular area, such as the stomach, others wish to cover several areas, such as the breasts, stomach, and back. During your consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown, we’ll discuss the areas you want to see change and how you want them to change. We commonly perform a combination of the following as part of mommy makeover procedures:
Based on your current body and your goals we can come up with a combination of procedures to help you achieve the body you want and help you feel more confident and comfortable in your skin.
To schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown and learn more about the mommy makeover call (301) 215-5955 or click here.
Chances are, you’ve heard of the tummy tuck procedure. With over 120,000 tummy tucks performed in 2019, the procedure is incredibly popular. Patients opt into the procedure for both cosmetic and medical reasons, but before deciding on a tummy tuck you should learn if the procedure is right for you.
- The procedure can help remove excess skin- In the procedure, we can remove excess skin from your stomach and even back area that is leftover from weight loss.
- A tummy tuck can give you a slimmer midsection– During your tummy tuck we may remove excess skin as well as perform liposuction which can leave you with a slimmer figure than you previously had.
- Candidates for the procedure should be close to their ideal weight– We recommend that candidates are near their ideal weight before undergoing the procedure. While the procedure can help patients lose a bit of weight through skin and fat removal, patients should be close to their ideal weight for best results.
- Patients should have realistic expectations for their results– While a tummy tuck can significantly change your appearance and help you achieve your body goals, it is important you understand what to expect from your results, which we’ll discuss during your consultation.
- Not all tummy tucks are the same– There are three types of tummy tuck: full, mini, and extended. Depending on the amount of excess skin and fat you have, we can determine which type of tummy tuck procedure will best help you achieve your goals.
Why so many patients choose Bruno |Brown for their tummy tuck procedure
Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures. We aim to give our patients the best possible result while always keeping their well-being top of mind. We will discuss what the procedure entails and what to expect before you choose to undergo the procedure. We’ll support you 100% of the way until your recovery is complete and you have the tummy you’ve been dreaming of.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced DC plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.