Breast Augmentation: What You Need to KnowOctober 14, 2016
If you’re feeling self-conscious about the size or shape of your breasts, you may want to consider breast augmentation. Breast augmentation can increase the fullness, symmetry and projection of your breasts to create the look you desire.
We offer several different types of breast augmentation, including the following:
Breast Augmentation: This procedure allows women to choose from saline implants, silicone implants and cohesive gel (“gummy bear”) implants.
• Increases breast symmetry and projection
• Increases and reshapes cleavage
• Returns breast volume and shape lost after aging, pregnancy, or weight loss
Breast augmentation with fat grafting: Patients who would prefer not to use silicone or saline implants might want to consider breast augmentation with fat grating. This procedure increases breast symmetry, projection, and fullness while also doing the following:
• Targets unwanted fatty deposits
• Returns breast volume and shape typically lost after aging, pregnancy, or weight loss
Breast lift: Don’t let the fear of aging take away your self-confidence. This procedure reduces the appearance of aging on dropping breasts by restoring a youthful, perky chest.
• Improves position of the breast and breast symmetry
• Can restore cleavage
• Tightens the breast skin and shape
Every woman is different which is why Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown will work closely with you to achieve results you’ll love. At Bruno | Brown, our patient’s experience is just as important as the surgical result.
Are you a candidate for breast augmentation? You might be if you meet the following requirements:
• Are at least 18
• Are interested in breast enhancement
• Have breast asymmetry
• Are not currently pregnant or nursing
• Are in good health
For more information regarding our breast augmentation procedures in Washington DC, or to find out which breast procedure is right for you, schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery today.