Are you looking for breast enlargement in DC? There are a wide range of benefits associated with breast enlargement; if you are considering breast implants, consider expert board-certified DC plastic surgeons, Drs. Bruno and Brown.
Some Benefits of Breast Enlargement DC
- Increases breast symmetry
- Increases fullness of breasts
- Increases projection of breasts
- Improves balance of breast and hip contours
- Increases and reshapes cleavage
- Returns breast volume and shape typically lost after aging, pregnancy, or weight loss
- Enhances your self-image and self-confidence
With breast enlargement surgery, the procedure usually takes about 1-2 hours and the recovery time can be as little as 2-4 weeks, with no overnight hospital stay required.
Read more about breast enlargement procedures with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Candidates for Breast Enlargement DC
Breast augmentation is a deeply personal procedure, and it’s important that you’re doing it for yourself and not for someone else.
You may be a candidate for breast augmentation if:
- You are physically healthy and you aren’t pregnant or breastfeeding
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- You are dissatisfied with your breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss or with aging
- You are unhappy with the upper part of your breast appearing “empty”
- Your breasts are asymmetrical
Every woman is different and at Bruno|Brown, we prefer to take a holistic approach to achieving your desired look.
Different Types of Breast Enlargement
- Fat Grafting
- Saline Implants
- Silicone Implants
- Ideal Implants
Each type of breast enlargement surgery is unique, so the best way to figure out the right breast augmentation procedure for you is to discuss your goals with your doctor, or DC plastic surgeons, Drs. Bruno and Brown.