Consider Dulles, VA Eyelid Surgery for A More Youthful Appearance
Are you unhappy with the effects aging has had on your eye area or sick of being told “You look tired”? It may be time you considered eyelid surgery in Dulles, VA. Eyelid surgery, also known as Blepharoplasty, is a surgical procedure that removes the excess tissue around the eyelid area to create a more youthful appearance.
Benefits of a Dulles, VA Eyelid Surgery Procedure
- Brightened appearance of dark patches under the eyes
- Reduced signs of aging by smoothing skin and fine lines or wrinkles around the eyes
- Lifted appearance of hollows under the eyes
What Does Blepharoplasty in Dulles, VA Entail?
This procedure takes about 1-2 hours with a typical recovery period of 2-3 weeks. No overnight hospital stay is required.
Ideal candidates are:
- Typically are in their early thirties to late sixties
- Non-smokers or willing to quit smoking prior to, and for the duration of, the recovery.
- Overall good health
- Have realistic goals in mind for their expected appearance
Learn more about the procedure from The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Make Sure to Choose a Plastic Surgeon You Can Trust
When it comes to the delicate area around your eyes, choose an expert plastic surgeon like the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery, who are knowledgeable and experienced in their field.
Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery takes a holistic approach when it comes to eyelid surgery and will take into account all your facial features in order to achieve the most natural and beautiful results possible. From your initial consultation through the recovery process, they value patient interaction and will be with you every step of the way.