At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery, we are committed to health and community. We are continuously monitoring the developing situation with the COVID-19 coronavirus, until further notice we will remain open to treat and take care of our patients.
We will provide more information in the event the CDC or other health authorities’ issue-specific recommendations or restrictions. Our patient and staff safety is our biggest priority.
Steps we are taking:
- Implementing rigorous screening for patients and visitors
- Implementing enhanced cleaning as directed by CDC guidelines
- We are providing extra hand sanitizers and wipes so that you can disinfect your hands
- Throughout the day our staff is disinfecting surfaces our patients may come into contact with
When you should call to reschedule:
- If you have traveled abroad in the last 14 days
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of a respiratory illness such as coughing, difficulty breathing, or fever
- If you have been in close contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19
For the most updated information, please refer to these websites: