To our valued patients:
Two of our team members have tested positive for COVID-19 this past week. They are well and we anticipate a full recovery and a return to the office after their imposed quarantine. The remaining staff are healthy, have no symptoms, and are being diligent about daily screening. Anyone who has potentially been in contact has been notified, and the office was terminally cleaned and is safe to utilize moving forward.
Bruno|Brown Plastic Surgery continues to follow the CDC guidelines for decontaminating the office and its surfaces. When able, we encourage telemedicine office visits via telephone, Zoom, or FaceTime.
As a reminder, the following are the minimum precautions we are currently taking to keep our patients and our staff safe:
- Staff and patients are required to wear masks
- Daily health and temperature checks on staff
- Patient temperatures taken upon arrival
- Adherence to strict cleaning and decontamination protocols, including the sanitation of touch points frequently, and before and after each patient
- Limited appointments available
- Distancing in the reception areas with the option to wait in your car until your appointment time
We wish everyone well and continue to be diligent about your safety. Please reach out to us should you have any questions.