Where should I get Plastic Surgery done in Northern Virginia?
Interested in getting plastic surgery in the Northern Virginia area? Bruno|Brown Plastic Surgery has you covered with all of your cosmetic needs, both surgical and non-surgical. From the first consultation to post-op results, our client’s desires, safety, and satisfaction is of utmost importance.
Welcome to our blog! If you’re looking for specific procedures in your search for the top plastic surgeons in Northern Virginia, please click here.
Bruno|Brown Plastic Surgery is considered of the top plastic surgeons in Northern Virginia, winning countless awards such as:
- Top Doctors – Washingtonian Magazine
- Top Cosmetic Surgeons – Washingtonian Magazine
- Top Doctors – Bethesda Magazine
- Leading Health & Beauty Experts – Modern Luxury Magazine
Whether you are in need of cosmetic or reconstructive procedures in Northern Virginia, come and experience what we have to offer, as well as how our services stand out far from the rest, as one of the leading plastic surgery providers in the area.
At Bruno|Brown Plastic Surgery, there are countless facial plastic surgery options, both surgical and non-surgical treatments, to enhance your facial beauty. In terms of surgical procedures, we offer rhinoplasty, cheek augmentation, face lifts, brow lifts, eyelid lifts, ear pinning, and more. As for a less invasive route, non-surgical treatments include but aren’t limited to: lip fillers, derma fillers, laser skin resurfacing, and more. In order to find the perfect balance for your desired appearance, consult with our doctors to find what is most suitable for you. The facial plastic surgery options offered and performed by board-certified surgeons leave our clients extremely satisfied as shown through customer testimonials.
“I have been a patient of Dr. Bruno’s for several years now. He’s not only a talented surgeon, but he has a very gentle, comforting manner. I broke my nose recently, which would have been extremely traumatic if it weren’t for the calm and confident way he handled the situation. Based on past experience with him, I knew that he was the best person to do the surgery. The surgery was easy and painless and my nose looks great.”
— Carol G.
“Dr. Brown is a true artist and very concerned with aesthetics when approaching all procedures. I had my ear lobes repaired from big gauges and he has fixed them better than I was born with! They are so cute and perfect now. I would trust him to improve anything I found bothersome about myself!”
— Jourdan D.
In addition to our other awards, Northern Virginia Plastic Surgery Practice Highlights include, but aren’t limited to:
- Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Chief of Plastic Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital – Johns Hopkins Medicine (Dr. Brown)
- Chief of Plastic Surgery at Suburban Hospital – Johns Hopkins Medicine (Dr. Bruno)
- Locations in Chevy Chase, Tysons Corner, and Glen Burnie
- AAAHC-certified onsite operating room with board-certified anesthesiologists at our Chevy Chase location
- Hospital privileges at Sibley Memorial Hospital, Suburban Hospital, INOVA Fairfax, Loudoun, and Fair Oaks Hospitals, Reston Hospital Center, and Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Licensed medical esthetician to coordinate any skin improvement goals with your physician for a fully holistic approach
Contact us today to schedule your consultation to bring your cosmetic dreams to life!