Facelift in Washington, DC: Your Commonly Asked Questions, AnsweredAugust 13, 2019
Addressing the signs of aging can be done in various ways. With a surgical facelift in Washington, DC, men and women can achieve a more youthful and harmonious appearance. With all of the surgical and non-surgical procedures out there it’s important to understand the most commonly asked questions about this procedure to decide if this is the right option for you.
Why Should I Consider the Facelift Procedure in Washington, DC?
The facelift procedure combines surgical and non-invasive techniques to help reshape undesirable facial features. It removes excess skin to create a firmer and more youthful appearance.
What Is It Like During the Procedure?
Many techniques can be used during the process depending on exactly what your concern is.
The primary options are:
- Full Facelift: adjustments to the whole facial region, from the neck up to the forehead
- Mid Facelift: primarily focused on the appearance of the cheeks and adjacent areas
- Lower Facelift: concerning the mid and lower face region, often preferred by those just beginning to experience the signs of aging
- Necklift: predominately addresses the neck bands and excess skin below the jawline
What are the Benefits of A DC Facelift?
Overall the procedure will help reduce the signs of aging that creams and other procedures may not be able to address.
Here are other top benefits of a facelift:
- Increases harmony and symmetry of facial features
- Reduces appearance of jowls
- Raises the appearance of drooping cheeks
- Smooths of the folds between the nose, around the mouth, towards the chin
- Lifts the skin and fat beneath the chin and neck
Am I A Good Candidate for A Facelift in Washington, DC?
Candidates for this procedure are in good overall health, have realistic expectations about the procedure and their appearance, are non-smokers, and have generally healthy skin.
Read more commonly asked questions here.
In your complimentary consultation, the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery will work with you to determine which combination of facelift procedures will best suit your needs and lifestyle. Together, you and your doctor will decide how to best proceed to get you the youthful, refined appearance to help you look and feel better.