Despite efforts of healthy eating and targeted exercise, are you unable to get back to the body you had before pregnancy? A mommy makeover in Washington, DC may be the answer.
Benefits of a DC Mommy Makeover
There are countless benefits to receiving a mommy makeover, but many women say the most significant was their increased self-confidence. Reclaiming your pre-baby shape can give you a more positive self-image and allow you to feel more comfortable in your skin.
A mommy makeover is more cost-effective because it combines numerous surgeries into one. A Bruno | Brown patient shared her mommy makeover experience with us:
“It seems like a big surgery because it’s doing a lot, but honestly, combining a breast surgery with a tummy tuck doesn’t add any recovery time. Might as well do them at the same time! There are also cost savings in doing multiple procedures together.
Results were amazing. They exceeded my expectations. There was no way I could diet and exercise and get the body back that I wanted. You can’t do anything about excess skin, folded skin, and I had twins! So I had a lot of extra skin.”
The Mommy Makeover Procedure
A mommy makeover procedure is tailored to your specific needs, including any number of procedures which work to restore your pre-pregnancy body. Candidates for a mommy makeover are close to their ideal weight, at least four to six months post-childbirth, and not breastfeeding. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons goes into further on what makes a good mommy makeover candidate.
Our DC area Mommy Makeover can include a combination of the following:
- Tummy Tuck: This procedure can completely reshape the appearance of your abdomen by removing excess fat and loose skin around the waistline
- Liposuction: Through careful, targeted suction, excess fat and tissue are permanently removed
- Breast Augmentation: Reshapes and resizes the breasts for a more youthful appearance, increasing breast symmetry and improving projection
- Breast Lift: Breasts are lifted to enhance the position and symmetry and reduces the appearance of aging or sagging breasts
- Labiaplasty: Sculpts and reshapes the labia minora and/or labia majora.
At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery, we offer a holistic approach, focusing on reshaping your overall figure to achieve the best results rather than target a specific problem area. A mommy makeover is customized to meet the individual goals of each patient, so it is essential to choose an experienced plastic surgeon like the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery.
If you’re considering getting a mommy makeover in Washington, DC contact us today to schedule your consultation.