Get The Trim Look You’ve Always Wanted With A Tummy Tuck in Washington, DC
Many people struggle to achieve a tight and trim midsection following weight loss or pregnancy. Even with diet and exercise, you may not be seeing the results you want. If you have excess skin in your midsection and you’re ready to reclaim your body, a tummy tuck in Washington, DC may be right for you.
How to know if you’re a good candidate for a tummy tuck
Good candidates for the tummy tuck procedure include:
- Have excess skin in their midsection from weight loss or pregnancy
- Are in overall good health
- Have realistic expectations for their results
- Are close to their desired weight
“I am so grateful that I was recommended [to] Dr. Brown by my Ob/Gyn for my tummy tuck and he was also recommended for facial plastic surgery by one of New York’s most prominent plastic surgeons who I saw in the past when I lived there. Dr. Brown is the most kind, approachable and skilled doctor I’ve ever been under the care of. And I couldn’t be happier with the results. The results were above and beyond what I hoped for and it is such a pleasure to shop for clothes now and wear a bikini with confidence. There is no reason to go anywhere else. Their skin care specialist is so knowledgeable as well and her treatments and regimen have done wonders for my skin. I couldn’t recommend this practice more.”
-Nicole, Google Review
What type of Washington, DC tummy tuck is right for you?
When you schedule a consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons we’ll discuss your goals and your specific case to determine the best course of action for you. There are three types of tummy tuck that we can consider:
- Full tummy tuck- This procedure involves an incision along the hipline and around the belly button.
- Mini tummy tuck- This involves a smaller incision and can often be completed by liposuction.
- Extended tummy tuck– This procedure is a great option for patients who have lost a very significant amount of weight and have a great deal of loose hanging skin. In this procedure, there are incisions along the flank, lower back, and the hip line.
Following their procedure, many patients experience a boost in confidence, an enhanced overall figure, and an improvement in the appearance of abdominal muscles.
Our doctors are committed to providing the best possible result for you while keeping your health and safety their top priority. We provide technically advanced, cutting edge procedures so that we can provide effective results and help you achieve your individual goals.
To schedule a consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons for your tummy tuck in Washington, DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.