Get Your Mommy Makeover in Bethesda, MD
If you are one of the women who have tried year after year to regain their pre-pregnancy figure see it as another failed effort, you’re not alone. Undergoing a mommy makeover procedure in Bethesda, MD can help you regain your confidence and get your body back in ways that dieting and exercise cannot.
Depending On Your Goals, A Mommy Makeover In Bethesda, MD Can Be Customized To Fit Your Specific Needs.
Your experienced plastic surgeon will work with you to choose the right procedures for you and your lifestyle. Mommy makeovers can include the following one or more procedures:
- Tummy Tuck: By removing excess fat and loose skin around the waistline, this procedure can completely reshape the appearance of your abdomen
- Liposuction: Through careful, targeted suction, excess fat and tissue are permanently removed
- Labiaplasty: Sculpts and reshapes the labia minora and/or labia majora.
- Breast Augmentation: Reshapes and resizes the breasts, increasing breast symmetry and improving projection for a more youthful appearance
- Breast Lift: Breasts are lifted to reduces the appearance of aging or sagging breasts and enhance the position and symmetry
Bethesda, MD: Mommy Makeover Benefits
Reclaiming your pre-pregnancy shape can give you a more positive self-image and allow you to feel comfortable in your skin again. Additionally, a mommy makeover is more cost-effective than having multiple traditional body contouring surgeries as it combines several procedures at once.
Benefits can include:
- Enhancing the breasts
- Removal of excess, loose, or hanging skin, which may be the result of weight loss or pregnancy
- Reduction in stretch marks
Learn more about the benefits of a mommy makeover at The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Choose Bruno | Brown for your Mommy Makeover in Bethesda
The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery focus on reshaping your overall figure rather than target a specific problem area in order to achieve the best results possible.
Ideal candidates for this procedure should be close to their goal weight, at least four to six months post-childbirth and should have stopped breastfeeding. Mommy Makeovers usually take between 5-7 hours and no overnight stay is required.