The expression, “summer bodies are made in winter” is true, and you can get one with a Tummy Tuck from Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery!
A tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty, removes excess skin and fat from around the waistline and stomach as well as tightens the abdominal muscles. A tummy tuck procedure can improve the overall appearance of your figure and get rid of the stubborn fat that diet and exercise alone are unable to remove.
Benefits of a Tummy Tuck in Washington, DC
- Flattened stomach area
- Improved appearance of abdominal muscles
- Slimmed waistline
- Tightened stomach muscles
- Reduced appearance of stretch marks
- Removed excess, loose skin
Washington, DC Resident Gets a Tummy Tuck
One Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery patient shared her tummy tuck experience with us:
Can you tell us how many inches you lost from your tummy tuck? Maybe clothing size if you aren’t sure?
Waist size, went from size 14, down between a 10-11, from an XL to a medium. My stomach is flat.
How was your overall experience?
I can’t stop saying good things about the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery. Even afterward, the nurses and the recovery nurses and staff were great. Dr. Brown went the extra mile. And he made sure he called; he took the time to make me feel like a VIP.
I wasn’t just another patient, another number. I said to him ‘just treat me as if it was your wife.’ And he did, I felt like part of the family.
There are numerous types of tummy tuck procedures you can choose from and your plastic surgeon will work with you to determine which one is right for you and your lifestyle. Options include:
- Mini tummy tuck- involves a much small incision and can be complemented with liposuction.
- Full tummy tuck- includes an incision made around the belly button and across the hip line.
- Extended tummy tuck is best for patients who have undergone a significant weight loss and includes multiple incisions around the flank, lower back, and hip line.
We look forward to hearing from you soon to schedule your tummy tuck surgery in Washington, DC.