Microneedling with PRP (also known as the ‘Vampire Facial’) is a non-invasive procedure that uses the body’s own PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) to reduce the signs of aging, including: minimizing scarring, boosting collagen production, reducing hyperpigmentation and pore size, preventing premature aging, treating stretch marks, minimizing the appearance of age spots, helping improve texture and improving the appearance of rosacea.
According to one of our patients, the best part of Microneedling with PRP is that:
“My goal has always been to keep my look as natural as possible, and I love that I’m actually fixing my skin from the inside, not just masking the problem.My skin looks healthier, plumper and more even, and certainly has a more youthful glow. I’d highly recommend IPL, microneedling w/ PRP and PRP injections, or any other combination that Bruno|Brown Plastic Surgery recommends specifically for you.”
We also asked her to walk us through her Micro-needling with PRP experience:
- What does it feel like? Most of it isn’t that bad. It’s sort of a sandpapery feeling- maybe more of a vibration.
- What was your recovery like? I had redness for a couple days, but nothing major. You’ll leave the appointment fairly red and with your plasma still on your face, so I wouldn’t plan anything directly after.
- Any helpful hints? Get the numbing cream and follow up with the ZO Skin Health product line they recommend for you. I’ve never had face creams work this well.
- Best part? I have a plumpness and evenness to my skin I’d thought gone forever. My wrinkles and crows feet have softened, so I’ve been ok going without Botox (a huge milestone for me).
- Would you do it again? Yes, absolutely.
Are you considering the Vampire Facial?
Unlike many ablative procedures, Micro-needling with PRP has very few contraindications and is safe to use on all ethnicities and has very little downtime or side effects. It’s also a very popular procedure, with a 96% ‘Worth It’ score on realself.com.
If you are interested in Microneedling w/ PRP or the Vampire Facial, contact us today to set up an appointment.
Set up a free consultation to discuss your concerns and we can work with you to develop a custom skin care plan, including different treatments and at home care options.