If you are unhappy with the overall shape of your nose, you might be considering rhinoplasty in Dulles. Commonly referred to as a ‘nose job’ this procedure can correct the proportions of your nose, enhance facial harmony and balance, and can also fix many of the breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
Ensure You’re Taking A Holistic Approach to Your Rhinoplasty Procedure in Dulles
At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery, we value taking a holistic approach to your procedure which considers your overall concerns and goals while also taking in account your facial features. This will help achieve balance that will bring greater harmony to your overall facial features and increase your self-confidence.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, “Rhinoplasty has come a long way over the past several decades. Much has been written on various techniques and approaches to the nose. Currently, state-of-the-art treatment follows more of a “less is more” approach to the nose. The idea is to manipulate the nose in a way that preserves the ideal anatomy without being overly aggressive. The nose has a unique healing pattern that needs to be respected to ensure the best outcome over time.”
Variations of the Rhinoplasty Procedure
There are many variations of the procedure. The doctors will work with you closely to determine which method is right for you:
- Non-invasive rhinoplasty: Uses filler injections to alter the overall shape
- Open rhinoplasty: Where incisions are made to the tissue between the nostril and the nose crease
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made to the inside of the nose through the nostrils
Benefits of A Nose Job in Dulles
There are many benefits, including the following:
- Reforming or reshaping a nose which has been broken or has an irregular shape
- Altering nasal size
- Reducing or lengthening the breadth or height of a nose
- Smoothing a crooked or bent nose
- Improving breathing restricted by a deviated septum
If you’re considering a rhinoplasty in Dulles, VA, schedule a consultation online or by phone at (301) 215-5955.