Is a Breast Lift in DC the Boost You’ve Been Looking For?January 27, 2020
Everyone’s breasts change over time, and no one is immune to the effects of gravity, weight changes, pregnancy and breastfeeding, and/or age. While it’s entirely natural for your breasts to change and sag due to a variety of reasons, you may want to do something about it. If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your breasts and want to get back to that perky youthful look they once had, a breast lift in DC may be the solution you’ve been looking for.
The goals of a breast lift in DC
A breast lift reduces the appearance of aging on breasts that have begun to sag and droop by restoring their youthful appearance. The breast lift procedure has a variety of benefits, including:
- Improved position of the breasts
- Increased symmetry of the breasts
- Improved cleavage
- Tightens breast skin improving their shape
- Increased confidence
- More youthful-looking breasts
What are my breast lift options?
The breast lift procedure also referred to as a mastopexy, involves incisions made to the breasts to raise the breast and improve contour. There are four options that your doctor will discuss with you to decide what suits your specific case and goals.
- Anchor incision: This involves three basic incisions. One around the areola, one that is vertical to the breast crease, and one that is horizontal along the breast crease.
- Lollipop incision: The lollipop involves two incisions. One is located around the areola and the other vertically along the breast crease
- Periareolar incision: This involves one incision around the areola.
- Crescent incision: This involves one incision along the top half of the areola.
Choose a trusted top-rated DC plastic surgeon for your breast lift in DC
A breast lift can be a complicated procedure that should be performed by trained professionals who are committed to patient safety and top-notch results. The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery are highly trained and can advise you on the best procedure for you and answer any questions you have along the way.
We are committed to providing cutting edge procedures while always keeping our patients’ welfare top of mind. We’ll discuss your goals for your breasts and decide on the approach that’s best for you.
To schedule your consultation for a breast lift in DC, call 301-215-5955 or click here.