While motherhood is an exciting time for women, pregnancy and breastfeeding can affect your body in ways that may be difficult to combat with dieting and exercise. A mommy makeover in Washington, DC can help you reclaim your pre-baby shape. They can also give you a more positive self-image and allow you to feel comfortable in your skin again. A mommy makeover is more cost-effective than having multiple traditional surgeries as it combines several procedures.
Personalize your DC Mommy Makeover and Create One Just for You
A mommy makeover can be customized for each mother and can include any of the following:
- Liposuction: Through careful, targeted suction, excess fat and tissue are permanently removed
- Tummy Tuck: This procedure can completely reshape the appearance of your abdomen by removing excess fat and loose skin around the waistline
- Breast Augmentation: Reshapes and resizes the breasts for a more youthful appearance, increasing breast symmetry and improving projection
- Breast Lift: Incisions are made to enhance the breasts position and symmetry and reduces the appearance of aging or sagging breasts
A well-designed mommy makeover can leave you feeling and looking your best. The benefits of this procedure will help you get your body back and can include:
- Removal of excess, loose, or hanging skin, which may be the result of weight loss or pregnancy
- Enhancing the breasts
- Reduction in stretch marks
Am I a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
Candidates for a mommy makeover in Washington, DC should be close to their goal weight, and at least four to six months post-childbirth. Also, they should have stopped breastfeeding. The procedure will take between 5-7 hours, and no overnight hospital stay is required. Recovery time is between 2-3 weeks.
A mommy makeover is customized to meet the individual goals of each patient, so it is essential to choose an experienced plastic surgeon like the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery for this procedure. At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery, we offer a holistic approach, focusing on reshaping your overall figure to achieve the best results rather than targeting specific problem areas.
As experienced plastic surgeons, we look forward to hearing from you about your mommy makeover procedure or consultation soon.