Mommy Makeovers Continue to Grow in Popularity in Washington, DCDecember 7, 2018
Motherhood is an exciting chapter for all new moms, but pregnancy and breastfeeding can take a toll on your body and it can be hard to get back to your pre-pregnancy figure. A mommy makeover can help you gain your confidence and get your body back in ways that dieting and exercise cannot.
DC Mommy Makeovers: Personalized to Meet Your Goals
Mommy makeovers can be customized to fit your specific needs in order to help you achieve the results you’re after. Mommy makeovers can include any combination of the following procedures:
- Tummy Tuck: This procedure can completely reshape the appearance of your abdomen by removing excess fat and loose skin around the waistline
- Liposuction: Through careful, targeted suction, excess fat and tissue are permanently removed
- Breast Augmentation: Reshapes and resizes the breasts for a more youthful appearance, increasing breast symmetry and improving projection
- Breast Lift: Breasts are lifted to enhance the position and symmetry and reduces the appearance of aging or sagging breasts
- Labiaplasty: Sculpts and reshapes the labia minora and/or labia majora.
Mommy Makeovers for All Moms
Candidates for mommy makeovers can be new moms or moms with grown children! They should be close to their goal weight, and at least four to six months post-childbirth. They should also have stopped breastfeeding.
According to a recent Allure Magazine article, the main demographic researching mommy makeovers were women between the ages of 25-34. Some surgeons believe that the rise is because most new moms are millennials, who are generally more accepting of the idea of plastic surgery.
Want more details on the Bruno | Brown mommy makeover experience?
Click here to read an interview with one of our DC-area patients to learn about her decision-making process, her fears, her recovery, what she loves, and more.
Choose Bruno | Brown for Your Mommy Makeover
The procedure will take between 3-6 hours, and no overnight hospital stay is required. Recovery time is usually between 2-3 weeks.
We will customize your mommy makeover to make sure it meets your individual goals. It is essential to choose an experienced plastic surgeon like the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery for this procedure to make sure you achieve the best results possible.
If you’re considering a mommy makeover, or have questions about what the procedure can do for you, contact us to schedule a consultation.