With the new year beginning, it’s a time for new goals and resolutions. However, some women who have tried year after year to regain their pre-pregnancy figure see it as another failed effort. A mommy makeover can help you regain your confidence and get your body back in ways that dieting and exercise cannot.
Get your DC Mommy Makeover in 2019
Depending on your goals, a mommy makeover can be customized to fit your specific needs. Your experienced plastic surgeon will work with you to choose the right procedures for you and your lifestyle. Mommy makeovers can include:
- Tummy Tuck: This procedure can completely reshape the appearance of your abdomen by removing excess fat and loose skin around the waistline
- Liposuction: Through careful, targeted suction, excess fat and tissue are permanently removed
- Breast Augmentation: Reshapes and resizes the breasts for a more youthful appearance, increasing breast symmetry and improving projection
- Breast Lift: Breasts are lifted to enhance the position and symmetry and reduces the appearance of aging or sagging breasts
- Labiaplasty: Sculpts and reshapes the labia minora and/or labia majora.
Benefits of a Mommy Makeover
A mommy makeover is more cost-effective than having multiple traditional surgeries as it combines several procedures at once. Reclaiming your pre-pregnancy shape can give you a more positive self-image and allow you to feel comfortable in your skin again. Benefits of this procedure can include:
- Removal of excess, loose, or hanging skin, which may be the result of weight loss or pregnancy
- Reduction in stretch marks
- Enhancing the breasts
Learn more about this procedure at The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Choose Bruno | Brown for your Mommy Makeover in Washington, DC
Candidates for this procedure should be close to their goal weight, and at least four to six months post-childbirth. Also, they should have stopped breastfeeding. Mommy Makeovers usually take between 5-7 hours and no overnight stay is required. The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery focus on reshaping your overall figure rather than target a specific problem area in order to achieve the best results possible.
We look forward to hearing from you about your mommy makeover procedure or consultation soon.