New Year, New You- How a Tummy Tuck in DC Can Give You the Body You Want
Have you made New Year weight-loss resolutions that just seem impossible to keep? This year make good on your resolution and get the body you’ve always wanted with a tummy tuck in DC.
What a tummy tuck procedure involves
Not all tummy tucks are the same. Depending on your body and your goals, there are different procedure options. Some of the main options your doctor may consider are:
- Full tummy tuck: A full tummy tuck typically involves an incision that goes across the hip line and around the belly button.
- Mini tummy tuck: A mini tummy tuck usually has a smaller incision and can be complemented by liposuction.
- Extended tummy tuck: The extended tummy tuck is a great option for people who have lost a significant amount of weight that has left behind loose or hanging skin. This procedure usually involves an incision around the flanks, lower back, and the hip line.
Benefits of a tummy tuck in DC
Along with keeping the New Year resolution, you make every year; the tummy tuck procedure has a wide array of benefits, including:
- A flatter stomach
- Improved appearance of the abdominal area
- Smaller waistline
- An enhanced figure
- Tighter abdominal muscles
- Removal of excess or loose, hanging skin
- Boosted confidence
- Improved appearance of stretch marks
Consult with a top-rated DC plastic surgeon for your DC tummy tuck
When you’re considering a tummy tuck, it’s best to consult with an experienced plastic surgeon that is committed to providing cutting edge procedures while always keeping patient safety top of mind. The doctors at Bruno | Brown have years of experience performing technically advanced procedures while always considering the best interests of their patients.
We’ll discuss your specific goals and needs and come up with a plan to achieve your goals as well as make sure you’re a good candidate for surgery. We can walk you through what to expect before, during and after the procedure.
To schedule your consultation for a tummy tuck in DC, call 301-215-5955 or click here.