Regain Your Confidence with A Mommy Makeover In Annandale, VAAugust 26, 2019
Pregnancy and motherhood are an exciting time in a woman’s life but can bring unwanted changes to their bodies. A mommy makeover in Annandale, VA can restore your body by lifting the breasts, reshaping the waistline, and contouring the body by combining a number of procedures customized for each patient to help them meet their needs and goals.
Restore Your Pre-Baby Body with A Mommy Makeover in Annandale, VA.
Depending on a mom’s body goals, mommy makeovers can be a combination of any of the following procedures:
- Breast Lift: Breasts are lifted to enhance the position and symmetry and reduces the appearance of aging or sagging breasts
- Breast Augmentation: Reshape and resize the breasts to increase breast symmetry and improve projection.
- Tummy Tuck: Reshape the appearance of the abdomen by removing excess fat and loose skin around the waistline
- Liposuction: Through careful, targeted suction, excess fat and tissue are permanently removed
- Labiaplasty: Sculpts and reshapes the labia minora and/or labia majora
Am I A Mommy Makeover Candidate?
Mommy makeover candidates should be at least four to six months post-childbirth and should have stopped breastfeeding. Candidates should also be close to their ideal body weight.
The procedure will take anywhere between 3-6 hours with no overnight hospital stay required. Recovery time is usually between 2-3 weeks.
Benefits of a Mommy Makeover in Annandale, VA
The doctors will work with you to determine what combination of procedures is right for you and your lifestyle. Because mommy makeovers consist of multiple surgeries at once, this often saves on cost and allows you to experience just one recovery period.
According to one patient, “It seems like a big surgery because it’s doing a lot, but honestly, combining a breast surgery with a tummy tuck doesn’t add any recovery time. Might as well do them at the same time! There are also cost savings in doing multiple procedures together.”
Read more about the mommy makeover procedure at The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.