If diet and exercise aren’t enough, don’t give up on your goals just yet, they may be in reach with Smartlipo DC!
Liposuction is the process of removing extra, unwanted fat from targeted problem areas on your body. Candidates for liposuction are ideally within 30% of their goal weight and are generally in good health. Meet with an expert DC plastic surgeon, like Drs. Bruno or Brown, to determine if liposuction, or the alternative laser liposuction Smartlipo DC, is the right solution to help you reach your weight loss goals.
What are the Differences Between Liposuction and Smartlipo DC?
- A liposuction procedure only takes 1-4 hours but a Smartlipo DC procedure takes 1-3 hours
- Smartlipo DC is less invasive as it uses a laser tool to make much smaller incisions
- Smartlipo DC can be performed using only a local anesthetic
- With Smartlipo DC, there is less swelling and bruising around the treated area
- Smartlipo DC literally melts away fat, a process that eliminates sagginess more quickly than traditional liposuction
Both liposuction and Smartlipo DC have many benefits. Actually, the two procedures are often used in conjunction. When discussing your goals with your expert DC plastic surgeon, such as Drs. Bruno or Brown, they will determine if this method fits your unique situation.
Choosing the Right Smartlipo DC Plastic Surgeon
With a Smartlipo DC procedure, it is important to choose an expert, board-certified DC plastic surgeon. The skills of your plastic surgeon translate directly to the quality of your plastic surgery results. Chose an expert plastic surgeon you can trust, like DC Drs. Bruno or Brown, who have been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the industry’s leading organization.
One Bruno | Brown patient even said,
“To those of you that work out, eat decently(-ish), and have a problem area that just. won’t. die., I could not recommend this more. Very little pain, very quick healing, and an increase in self-confidence and happiness that will surprise you.”